Dragon

"Well since we're on the topic of introductions I'm ivy and I'm daisy and Luigi's daughter." Ivy smiled. "Awwww weegee we make such a cutie!" Game Daisy smiled and hugs a quiet and blushing game Luigi. "Clearly we know who my dad is" Zapella said and looks at game knuckles who sees they have similar eyes. "I need to sit down..." he said and walks over to a rock. "Zane and I'm Blaze and Silvers son" Zane said and silver and Blaze blush at each other then looked away. "I'm Ash I was adopted by my parents Ivo and Pauline." Ash said. "How are you all friends with the doctor's son?" Game shadow sneered. "Oh well in our world he's actually a total sweetheart and just plays the villain." Zapella said. "And makes the best calzones" Ivy chimed in. "Interesting...." Game Rouge said. "What about you?" Game Sonic asked Bonestine. "Names Bonestine and I'm Shadow and Rouges son." He said bluntly and game Knuckles drops on the ground laughing. "Guess you don't end up with me bat girl but the ultimate life-form!" He laughs and game shadow and game rouges jaws stayed opened. "Well my dad isn't technically the ultimate life form in our world." Bonestine said. "What do you mean by—" Game Sonic was suddenly cut off when Ivy screams. They turn and saw that she was grabbed by a water dragon. "THIS IS SUCH A CLICHÉ!!!!" She yelled. "HANG ON IVY!" Ash yelled and the five run to her. The game characters try to join but we're blocked by an invisible wall. "WHAT THE?!" They said. "Looks like we're on our own...." Zapella said. "How are we supposed to defeat that?!" Emma said. "We just do it come on!!" Ash said and bolts to the monster. "He's right let's go!" Emma said and they follow. The water dragon turns into ice to have a firm grip of Ivy who screams in pain. "DONT WORRY IVY WERE COMING!" Ash said worried about his girlfriend. The dragon roared and suddenly peaks rose from the ground making them stop. The peaks turn into ice gaurds and they come at them. Emma, Zapella and Bonestine sped through and rounded them up as Ash grabs one of the dropped weapons. Zane held out his hand and blue fire comes from it before he tosses it at one of the guards melting it and ash breaks another. Zapella sees an ice lion coming at them and bolts to it just as a large water tentacle comes out of no where then turns invisible and snatched up the other four. "Z!!!" They all hollered after she breaks the ice lion. She turns around and looks up seeing them hanging upside down and tangled up. "SERIOUSLY GUYS?!" She stomps her foot. "NOT OUR FAULT IT TURNED INVISIBLE!!!" Zane yelled and Zapella looks at Bonestine. "REALLY BONES YOU WERE TOP OF MY DADS CLASS AND FIGHTING SOMETHING INVISIBLE WAS THE FIRST LESSON!" She shouted. "WELL SORRY I FORGOT!" Bonestine yelled back just as Zapella grabs the air to reveal a guard and punch another without taking her eyes off them. "Wow" ash said. Zapella takes the guard in her hand and flings him to another one that was invisible then takes the weapon and tosses it cutting them down. Zane uses his psyche powers to levitate them on the ground before they bolt to the dragon with the other weapons of fallen guards and defeat the dragon. The dragon lets out a defeated roar and drops Ivy. Ash runs to her and catches her as the dragon melts away and the invisible wall fades. "You ok?" Ash asked putting ivy down. "Yeah I'm ok just pissed that I got grabbed" she huffed. "That was impressive." Game sonic said as the game characters walked up. "Thanks I'm actually impressed ourselves" zapella said. Emma looks over at ash who was deep in thought. "Yo ash what are you thinking?" She asked. "I know your brother said this is supposed to accommodate our skills and powers but.... I don't remember that dragon being in this game." Ash said. "I don't remember that either." Zane said. "So we got beamed into the game.... Turned into cartoony bobble headed version of ourselves and now a monster that's not part of the game..... could it be a possibility that their program got hacked?" Ivy asked. "That might be the case" Zane said. "But who would want to do that?" Zapella asked. "Beats me" Ash said. "Well one thing is certain we better be careful." Bonestine said. "Sorry to intrude but I have a question about you" Game knuckles said pointing at Zapella. "Are you sure you're not Sonic's kid as well? I mean you ran very fast and you are blue." Game knuckles said and zapella rolled her eyes. "No my dad isn't my uncle sonic and my mom is a blue echidna. Also I run fast is because I'm a va—" "BWAHAHAHAHA" "OOHOHOHOHOHO" they turn seeing game Eggman and Game Boswer approach them and the game characters get ready to fight back. "Whoa they made them really round..." Ash said bluntly and game sonic bust out laughing. "EXCUSE US?! HOW DA—" "Yeah hi we're in the middle of talking so we will kick your asses later so BEAT IT!" Bonestine snapped and the game characters jaws dropped surprised. They go back to tell the game characters what zapella was trying to explain yet Game Boswer and Game Eggman started to rant behind them.

Back in the lab Knuckles and Shadow see the annoyance forming on their children faces. "They should've listen...." They both said.

Back into the game their eyes glowed red and their friends back up knowing what's about to happen. The two growled as they turned around and spooked the villains. "On second thought we will just be going" Game Eggman said and they turn around but zapella and bonestine appear making them jump back. "How did you two get—" "Next time when someone says beat it. BEAT IT!!!" Zapella snapped and they both exposed their fangs. The villains scream and stammer to get to their orb shaped floating ride then fly away. "Man I hate when we do that!" Zapella said after they readjusted their jaws. "Right like ou—" "Um guys while that was cool and all but was that necessary?" "OH SHUT UP EM!" They both said. Game Sonic bolts between Game shadow and game knuckles. "Uh now I see the resemblance" he said and the two looked at each other then shrugged in agreement. "Well news flash if you two stop to think for a second we could've beat their asses and oh I don't know GOT OUT OF THE GAME!" Emma yelled. Zapella and Bonestine look at each before zapella stomps her boot.

"Goddamn it...."