Game over

Jackson gets dragged out by police and to the ambulance after getting a hell of a beating. "Damn you two did a number on him." Espio smirked at Knuckles and Bonestine. "We wanted to kill him but held back" "We didn't wish to stoop down to his murderous way." Knuckles growled. "Well we will —" "Espio?" Katherine said walking up. "Yes Kat?" "Could you stop them for a quick minute I need to say something to Jackson." She smiled and Espio whistled for his men to stop. "Thank you" she said and walks over. "Umm mom what are you doing?" Zapella asked seeing her mother approaching her ex. Once Jackson was face to face with Katherine punches him in the gut and knee him in the jaw. "Oooooo" the others said and Knuckles smiled. "That's my wife" he said proudly. Katherine flips her hair and walks up to her husband and Espio. "Thank you" she said and walks to her daughter who was laughing. "You married a badass knux" espio said. "That I did" knuckles agreed.

A month after the incident the boys managed to get the laser project finished and used every hacker blocking tech they could find. The device was a huge success and with the support of the Dark Descendants it was number one in sales. The experience even inspired a new song for the band that is featured in a new game. Over all everything is doing well. As for Jackson, Zackary and Ebony they'll be serving life with no parole. Things only gotten more better at another concert a week later when Zapella and Ash did a duet of the song Black wedding and at the end Ash proposed to Ivy who of course said yes. Everyone was super excited and had no idea Zane was too planning on purposing to Emma on her birthday soon.

Overall everything was starting to look good for them.

End