My Monsters

AUTHORS NOTE: Please play the music provided when you see the it adds more dramatics to the story!!!!

"Zapella?!" The male voice rang. "DAD!!!" Zapella yelled and starts running with hope in her heart. "Z wait!" The others said and started running after her. Zapella keeps hearing her father's voice echoing through the caves calling her name. "Daddy I'm here where are you?!" She shouts stopping at five entrances. "Zapella?!" She hears his voice and runs into the middle entrance her friends and the game characters not far behind. "Daddy?!" She said and entered a large Opal like crystal area. By the time her friends get there they're blocked by an invisible wall. "What the hell?!" Bonestine said.
Zapella looks around the area that laid quiet. "Zapella" she turns to a shadowy entrance and hears someone coming. She watch as a foot pokes out followed by another then her father appears into the light in their world form. "It's ok baby you're safe now" he said. "WHOA! That's me?!" Game knuckles said. "Yeah that's what you look and sound like in our world...." Ash said. "Rawr~" game Amy said and everyone looks at her. "Did I say that out loud?" "Yeah" game sonic said with a jealous tone.
"Daddy thank god" zapella said walking up to him. "I know baby girl it's alright now" he said and held out his hand. Zapella gets closer and goes to take his hand but she looks into his eyes and her heart drops then starts backing up. "Zapella?" He said as she starts shaking her head and tearing up. "You're not my dad...." She said. "Of course I am baby girl why on earth wo—" "no you're not my dad has purple eyes.... Not green now who the hell are you?" She glared at him and he smirked then slowly claps his hands. "Very good ya figured it out but unfortunately you figured it out too late" he growled with a wicked grin. "Though I will say it was quite entertaining hearing you shouting Daddy, Daddy Like some stupid little child" he laughs wickedly. "But I'm not surprised I mean after all" he vanishes and zapella starts looking around trying to sense him but couldn't. "YOURE PATHETIC!!!!" His voice boomed and by the time she turns to attack he punches her hard sending her into the wall. "Z!!!" Her friends yelled. "You're weak" he said as he walks up to her as she seems to struggle getting up. "I swear if I was your real father I be disappointed and ashamed to have spawned such a sorry excuse of a daughter li—" Zapella punches him hard and sends him to the middle of the area. He gets up only to punched again and crashes into a wall. "That's where you're wrong! My parents are proud of who I am. Now WHO ARE YOU?!" She demanded and he starts laughing wickedly as he stood up. "Fine" he blinks and his eyes turn a soild green making her back up a bit. "You're a demon...." She said. "Yes and I'm the worst kind as the riddle states. The spawn of a siren and a healed soul must defeat the shadows of the mind. Or to translate you have to face—your inner demon" his voice changes into a female voice and Zapella steps back as flames surround the imposter. Once the fire dies down her eyes widen seeing dark red and black version of herself. "That's right im you." The demon spoke. "Tell me do you really think your parents are proud after you put them through when you died. Life would be so much better if you were dead." "Shut up!!!!" "Why you know deep down it's true and the monsters in you want to come out to compete that task. So why not I bring out your worst moments that should've ended your life." She laughs evilly. ✅"Face it Zapella once you let them out every thing will be better there's no need to be—"
"Afraid...." Zapella's voice rang in song and starts to walk to the demon with no fear. "And I won't let it pull me down, Iv had enough," she sung as her past with her bully and ex boyfriend appears trying to get her crack yet instead it breaks as she sung "I created the demons I once believed in." Then shows her with her friends showing they are her purpose of living and was her strength to get through that then her relationship with Bonestine showing them kiss. "LETS SEE HOW YOU HANDLE THAT DAY YOU WERE TURNED THEN!" The demon yelled. Then summons the moment she died. Watching her aunt pulling out the gun, zapella pushing her parents and her body leaning forward as the bullets went through her, her father catching her and screaming in pain holding her. The game characters tear up and we're in disbelief seeing such pain. Zapella watches as Bonestine sinks his fangs into her neck but she looks back at the grinning demon. Yet Zapella wasn't affected and continues to approach as her life is shown after she turned showing her with her father smiling and laughing, him teaching her things and her hugging him. The demon was in disbelief as Zapella gets stronger as more of her life is shown. As she sung the line "as I keep breathing" her mother appaears and caress her cheek before turning into a iron bar weapon for zapella who attacks the crystal tragedies and then goes to the demon as more positive reasons for her to live shows and kills the demon.

"I'm stronger than my monsters"