Are You Tired?

"Excuse me?" Jackson's voice rang. "We don't need them here anymore because the power is in us" Emma said. "HA! Yeah right!" Jackson's hologram appears in front of the villains. "Now then let's begin the last battle." He snaps and they appear in a lava fall like arena. There they see the game characters incased in ice but sleeping. The snow spirits were floating around a fishbowl like machine. "See this you they can't help you, the snow spirits can't help you and you don't have your instruments. ✅ How do you think you're going to win huh? I WON!!!! AND YOU WONT EVER GE—" "Hush little baby don't you cry" Zapella starts to sing as the lights glow in their chest and once the music drops light surrounded them and the game characters are freed making the villains become nervous. "Baby Are you tired?" They try to run but were blocked by one the of six who beat them up and hands them over to the game characters who smirked as they finished the job. Jackson fades out as Boswer and Eggman slide on the ground and look up seeing sonic and Mario cracking their knuckles as Amy got out her hammer with peach holding a hockey stick. The two gulp as the six broke the machine freeing the snow spirits who travel around the towns returning all the snow. The game character tied up the beaten enemies as the snow spirits returned towards the very end of the song and surrounded the six who wave goodbye to the game characters and vanished.

Back in the lab the screen turns off and the laser starts to spark. The laser shoots a beam and the six were back. "Owww Ivy I think your elbow is in my rib cage." Zapella groaned. "Sorry ah Zane your claw on my leg" Ivy hissed. "All of you are on top of me!" Bonestine yelled and managed to lift his body tossing them all off. "A little warning would've nice man" Ash groaned as they all got up. Suddenly they were all hugged by their parents and siblings and cousins. "THANK GOD!!!" The mothers cried out. "You guys were awesome!" Issac and mark said. "Thanks and it was a lot of fun once you got past the exs trying to kill you." Ivy said. "It's too bad we never got their location...." Mario sighed. "Actually we do now" they all turn as Chris head up a piece of paper. Skylar walks up and takes the paper. "How did you get this?" "Well I have a colleague who specializes in lab design and she remembers doing a recent update to one in lab in Zackerys parents hotel" Chris smirked. "So I typed it in and it confirmed the ID while Jackson was distracted by the villains getting their asses kicked" he smiled and was hugged by his brother and friends. "You sly smart jerk!" Rutan said. "Thanks" Chris smiled. "Now that we have the address I'll call espio and get them arrested." Katherine said. "Can I speak with him Kat? I got a favor to ask." Bonestine said.

"YOU IDIOT!" Ebony yelled as they tried to pack up everything. "ME?! JACKSON THE ONE WHO WANTED TO KILL MORE THAN ONCE!!!! OH AND THAT YOU TRIED TO DROWN ZANE!!! I ONLY SENT THAT DRAGON TO HURT HER NOT KILL HER!!!!" Zackery said. "WHATEVER LETS FUCKING BAIL!!!" Jackson yelled and they go to the door and into the hallway. "FREEZE!" The police said. Jackson pushes ebony and Zackery as he drops his stuff and starts to run down the hall. A cop goes to chase but Espio stops him. "No no he's going right where we want him boys" he smiled.
Jackson tries to open the exit but found it lock before going to another hallway to escape. He turns his head to see if a cop was coming not noticing a foot sticking out. He trips and rolls into solid room. "Ah fuck!" He yelled holding his head. "Have a nice fall?" He looks up and sees zapella leaning in the doorway looking at her black polish nails. "Zapella wow you were amazing in the game.... Look I'm sorry I was forced to say and do those things by Ebony for Misty and Abby's request. I promi—" "Cut the bull shit Jackson. I really don't want to hear the excuses. You tried to kill me and my friends and that's not ok. Have a good life in jail jerk." She said and turns to walk away. "ZAPELLA WAIT PLEASE!!! I LOVE YOU!!!" He yelled and she stops. "Huh.... That's the first time I ever heard you say those words Jackson." She said and turns to him smiling. He smiles at her thinking he might have won her over seeing that beautiful smile of hers. "Daddy~ Bones~" her smile drops and voice lowers. "He's all yours" she said and walks away. "D-d-daddy? B-b-bones?" He stuttered and eyes widen as Knuckles and Bonestine enter the room. Bonestine slams and locks the door behind him as knuckles cracks his knuckles. "After you knuckles you've waited for a long time for this" Bonestine said. "With pleasure" knuckles growled.

Jackson gulped as the two men's shadows swallowed him.