Game on

"GET THEM OUT!!!" Knuckles and Shadow yelled. "WE CANT HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO TELL YOU!!!" Rutan yelled back. "They have to play and win to get out" Mark said. "Well then how did they get beamed in the first place?" Mario asked. "We don't know because we only have the controls to it to prevent an accidental beam." Skylar explained. "But bright side what we did is locked plus it's an easy game." Michael said as he pulled up the screen. "What game is that?"

The six young adults fall on the ground and groan as they start to get up. "Ugh... what happened?" Bonestine said and then looks T his hands that appear larger and cartoony. "What the fuck?!" He said then looked up his arms seeing them thin and noodle like. "What the heck happened to my chest fur?!" He turns seeing Zane the same way as him poking his now semi solid chest fur. "Why the heck are my feet bigger and the size of my head?!" Emma said. "I feel like a bobble head!" Zane said. "This is so werid" Ivy said seeing her eyes larger, nose smaller, and her hair in a similar style as her mother's. "Why am I wearing gloves?" Ash looks at his hands confused on where they came from.  "Where are we any—" "WHOA!" Zapella trips on her feet and falls face down in front of the five. "Z... you ok?" Emma asked. "I fell what do you think?" Zapella growled then sighed. "I so picked the day to where these heel boots..." she huff. "Then why wear them babe?" Bonestine asked. "Because I LIKE THEM babe" zapella snapped and Bonestine held up his hands. "You're right sorry let me help you up Z" Bonestine said and helps her up. "Like I was saying where are we anyways?" Emma said. "Well clearly in a game" Ivy said. "Well which game are we in?" Ash asked. "I do—" A sudden cold icy wind blows through and the girls who were in short sleeves, tanks and jeans shiver while the boys weren't affected. "Whoa it's s-so c-cold" Zapella said. The boys looked at each other and started removing their jackets. "Here girls put these on." They said. "What about you guys?" Zapella asked as Bonestine placed his jacket over her bare shoulders. "Honestly I don't feel cold at all" Zane said and Emma put on his jacket. "Same here I think it might be part of the game" Ash said as he held his jacket for Ivy to slip her arms through. "Probably and thanks guys I feel warmer now" Emma said.

Back in tails lab. Their parents watch what's happening on the screen. "Well Ladies we can proudly say we raised very good gentlemen." Shadow said. "Yeah" Pauline smiled. "That we did" Blaze agreed. "Shit...." Skylar said. "What's up bud?" Sonic asked. "We been hacked..." "WHAT?!"

"Now that the girls are warm we still need to figure out what game we're in." Zane said. "I think it's one of the Winter Olympic Games." Ivy said. "How do you know?" Zapella asked. Ivy points to the mountain of snow and they see the Olympic Rings. "Welp at least it's going to be easy. Beating the game at least since I think that's how we need to get out" Ash said. "Sounds like a plan but where do we even sta—" "Are you six ok?" A familiar voice said and the six young adults turn then were shocked by who was walking up.

"Oh... my god..."