WHAT?!

"Well at least we already have the sports equipment since they're all here maybe we can just find them and defeat them." Zane said. "Ummm actually.... About that" Game tails starts to say. "We don't have them.... They're gone." He finished. "WHAT?!" The six said. "They went missing and we were looking for them again. The only a clue we a had was a new area in a Blizland." Game Mario said. "Yet it has a symbol that Knuckles and Tails couldn't figure out even myself" Game rouge said. "Why you guys?" Bonestine asked. "Because the symbol looks like it's from angel island." Game tails said. "Yeah but it's nothing like I ever seen before" game knuckles said. "Can you take us to it? I mean if it's from angel island maybe it's from our world." Zapella said. "Let's a go then" game Mario said. "Wait a minute I have one thing I need to ask!" Game shadow blurts out. "What is it?" Game sonic asked. "What is with you two and the fangs?!" Shadow demanded. Zapella and Bonestine look at each other then back to them. "Remember when I said my dad wasn't technically the ultimate life form?" He asked and they all nod. "Well he's a vampire well.... Was until he gave up his immortality when he married my mom because he wanted to be mortal and was tired of being alone for over 500 years." Bonestine explained. "Huh a shadow with emotions intriguing" game Vector said. "I'm going to assume I'm one too since you—" "Oh no my parents aren't vampires. My boyfriend here turned me afte—" "BOYFRIEND?!?!" The game characters said. "Yeah?" Zapella said confused then game sonic starts laughing. "My two rivals HAHAHAH kids dating HAHAHAAHA" game sonic continue to laugh. "And this is why your dad is cooler than my dad" Emma said and sonic sat up quickly. "SAY WHAT NOW?!" He said and Game knuckle and game shadow snorted. "Anyways like I was saying he turned me when I bled to death in my dad's arms after i saved my parents from getting shot by my aunt who had an unhealthy and unhinged obsession with my dad." Zapella explained. "Oh my..." game peach said. "I...I'm so sorry..." game sonic said now feeling guilty about laughing. "It's cool I actually like it. Now tell us to this symbol" zapella said.

Back in the lab the adults watch them being lead to the new area. "So that's their mission. They need to retrieve the winter sports gear and defeat Eggman and Bowser." Mark said. "At least they understand that there's a hacker and that they will have to be careful." Issac sighed. "Why can't we enter the game?" Amy asked. "If we send someone else there's a chance it'll reset and we can't risk Ivy getting hurt worst." Skylar explained. "He's right if the hacker added that monster he or she can increase the power." Daisy said worried about her daughter. "You are correct." A computerize voice said but it was familiar to Knuckles and Katherine. "Now enjoy wondering if they are gonna live~" he laughed wickedly and shuts off the screen. "NO!!!" Everyone said yet knuckles and Katherine look at each other worried knowing the owner of the voice. "Jackson...."

The six young adults walk up to the large cave like area that definitely wasn't part of the game. "There's the symbol" tails points to it. Zapella walks up to large crystal doors and looks closer at the symbol then touches it making it glow. "Whoa" game sonic said. "That's why you couldn't figure it out because it is from our world. This symbol was from my mother's ancient echidna tribe that joined my fathers when the island became an island." Zapella explained then the door started to glow behind her as writing appeared on the doors. "What's this?" Ivy asked.

To complete your mission you must defeat the following challenges below. Once defeated you shall receive a crystal key for the next phase of your journey and the items you seek.

~The spawn of a siren and Healed soul must battle the shadows deep with in the mind

~Enemies turn friend must fight against and defeat an old foe

~Tech and flames must harmonize to break the souls free

~Face prideful souls and bring it down with a confident glare

"The fuck does that all mean?" Ivy said. "I don't know but come on" Zapella said and they enter the cave once the doors open. Inside was a stunning array of colors and everything was ice crystals. "So beautiful" Ash said. "I agree" Emma smiled. "Ok now we need to figure out the next step is and try to figure out the riddles from the—" "ZAPELLA?!" They turn around hearing a male voice. "You guys heard that two right?" Emma asked. "Yeah" zapella said and walks a bit but not far from her friends to hear for it. "ZAPELLA?!" "That voice it..." "It sounds a lot like—"
"ZAPELLA WHERE ARE YOU?!

"Dad?"