Bonus

So here's some unseen part of the book that's a nice moment with the game characters and the band around the fire while zapella and bonestine were resting.

Enjoy!

The some of the game characters went to sleep while the game counter parts of their parents and friends stayed up. "Are you sure they're going to be ok?" Game peach asked. "Yeah but we will see in the morning." Zane said. Ivy sighed and pulls out her phone looking at pictures and videos. "Wait you had your phone on you this whole time?" Ash asked. "Yeah? But I don't got cell service and besides who are we gonna call?" Ivy said. "If you boys say ghostbusters imma hit you with my hammer." Emma said and the two pout. "They know us too well..." Zane said and ash nods making the others chuckle a bit. "Hey what's that video?" Emma points. "Oh it's when I was making a Christmas video when we went to aunt mays that one year." Ivy explained. "You guys wanna watch you get to see what you three get to see what you look like?" She asked the game characters. "I love to see what grown up tails looks like" Game Sonic smirked. "Ok" Ivy said and turns on the protector to show the video from her phone.

"Ok it's the day before Christmas Eve and we're all excited now let's ask Kat about her favorite part of this trip." Ivy smiled on the video. The camera turns to Katherine showing her reading a baking recipe. "Hey Kat what's your favorite part of this trip?" Ivy asked and Katherine puts her hand up. "Ivy take the camera off of me please I'm a mess" she said. "You look fine Kat" the camera goes to knuckles who sips on his tea. "Knuckles I'm covered in flour" Katherine huffed. Skylar walks in and hears Katherine flour comment. "Not the first time you're cover in white stuff." he said making knuckles spit out his tea and starts laughing. "SKYLAR!" Cream yelled and the camera shows her and tails who was trying not to laugh. "YOU AND DAD ARENT ANY DIFFERENT ETHER" Skylar hollered and tails and knuckles drops to the floor laughing then the camera shows sonic, Mario and Luigi laughing at the table. "He didn't even hesitate!"Mario said and continued to laugh. The camera goes back to Katherine, Amy, Peach, and Cream shaking their heads. "We married them ladies" Peach smirked. "That we did" cream giggled. "Let's bring these cookies into the living room and let Daisy know her husband is in here dying of laugher." Amy said giggling and she with peach and cream left. "Ivy" Ivy points the camera at Katherine. "Yeah what's up?" She asked. "My favorite part of every Christmas and every day is moments like this. Where laugher makes us forget the struggle and bad things in the world. Because sometimes you got to something joyous when things don't go as planned." She smiled. "That's a good saying" Ivy said. "Thank you now, im going to go clean up." "Merry Christmas Kat" "Merry Christmas Ivy" Katherine replied and the video ends with the guys still laughing in the background.

"That was great" Emma said. "Yeah Skylar did not give two shits" Zane chuckled. "So that's how we really are in that world?" Game Amy asked. "Yeah just loving our lives to the fullest and enjoying the good that comes our way." Ash said. "That's just amazing how different we are" Game tails smiled. "Yeah" the four said. Ivy shows pictures of their parents and once more they couldn't believe Eggman was a good guy yet a video showing him and Pauline wishing ash a happy birthday made them smile. Emma soon yawns with the others and ivy puts away her phone. "It's time to get some rest guys. And thanks for showing us" game Blaze smiled. "No problem" Ivy smiled.

Both game characters and the band lay down then quickly went to sleep.