Drowning

The game characters and the band sit around a fire built by Ash and Game Blaze as Zane takes care of zapella's and Bonestine's wounds. The group remained quiet and looks at the worried faces on the three. Game sonic goes to say something but closed his mouth and rubbed his arm. Emma wraps herself in her boyfriends jacket more trying not to cry before her ears perked and they turn seeing Zane walk up then sat down. "How are they?" Ash ask. " I managed to use my healing powers to removed the serum from the wounds so they can heal properly. Zapella was worst though and needs to rest for a while..... Honestly if Zapella didn't have her vampire powers she would've died from the vipers venom and that second gash....." Zane said as tears fell. "How long of a rest?" Ivy asked. "I can't tell but Bones said for a few hours after he let her drink a bit of his blood which helped her relax from the pain...." Zane said. "Why his blood?" Emma asked. "Bonestine is from a high ranked vampire royal bloodline. Their blood and venom does more than bring back the dead. It helps heal badly wounded vampires as well. Though..... he probably was in pain himself since his venom course through her veins. Meaning their connection is blood deep." Ivy explained. "Damn...." Ash said. "Well she's right Bonestine looked uncomfortable but he made the right because that helped her a lot." Zane said. "You said Hes of royal blood?" Game shadow asked. "Yeah his grandfather was the king of all vampires in our world but his uncle is the current king." Ivy said. "Wait I have a brother?" "Yep." "Your world is strange" game shadow crossed his arms again hiding how impressed he is. "Well for now all of you rest up for the night and we will all continue in the morning." Game sonic said with game Mario nodding.

Everyone wakes up to the morning light and stretch as they got up. Zane walks over to Zapella and Bonestine who are awake and the deep cuts healed. "So how you feeling?" "I can't feel my leg still...." Zapella said in slight panic. Zane checks her leg and sees it's still healing from the viper bites. "I guess where it bit you twice it's gonna take a bit about another couple hours of rest... damn it..." Zane huffed. "I'll carry her so we can move forward I'm not risking her life again at this point." Bonestine said. "Bones—" "Zane I y was attacked by a dragon zapella was almost killed by a Movu who's to say if we stay here Ebony could send something after you." Bonestine said. "He's right Zane." Zapella agreed and Zane sighed. "Ok if you're willing to carry her that's fine." He said and they get up. Bonestine picks up Zapella bridal style and carries her over to the group. "Zane is she ok why is Bones carrying her?" Ash asked. "Her leg still needs healing due to the viper bites so Bones is going to carry her until then." Zane explained. They all nod and continue to walk. "According to my scanner I see there's some high energy in the polastraits area." Game tails said. "Let's check it out then" Ivy said.
Hours later they all arrived in the polstraits area and Zapella was able to walk now. "Careful this area is slippery" Game Amy said. "Ok" the six said. As they get closer to the gondola Zane notices a crying chao with a broken wing in the middle of the frozen lake. Without saying a word he slowly walks over. "Zane what are you doing?" Emma asked as he hoped down from the ledge and slowly walked over to the chao. "Helping this I believe it's a Chao...." He said and stops feeling the weakness of the ice. "Close enough hang on little guy." He said and starts to use his psyche powers to levitate the small critter. Once it got closer  the chao smiles wickedly suddenly and yanks Zane to the weaken ice and he falls in. "ZANE!!!!" Emma screamed and bolts over to him just as the ice sealed over him. "EMMA!" The others yelled and go to help but they were stopped by an invisible wall. "Hang on Zane!!!" Emma said seeing him drowning in the cold water. She pulls out her hammer only to have her hair pulled by the demonic chao. She gets herself free and slams her spiked hammer into it flinging across the lake and it lands in a puddle of the frozen lake. Zane swam away to give her some room and she slams the ice making a hole where Zane gets out and coughs up water. The wall vanished and Game silver lifts them both up bringing them back to soild ground. "DAMN IT!" They hear Ebony say before her hologram self fades. Zane kept coughing and was shivering. "Here Zane baby take your jacket back." Emma said taking it off. "No keep it I got this..." he said and a blue light surrounds him and he dries off. "Self heating" he smiled and she hugs him crying. "Well Bones you were right about her doing something...." He said and bonestine nods. "Let's get to the gondolas" he said.

"I'm ready to get the fuck out of here"