Undefeatable part 1

"Whoa....." they all said as the beam leads them outside of the cave and into the beautiful sparkletown. Yet the beam leads them to a wall where it shows their instruments. "Why is our band instruments carved into the wall?" Ash asked. "Band instruments?" Game Mario asked. "Yeah we're in a world famous band back home" Ivy explained. "Neat what's it called?" Game sonic asked. "Dark Descendants" they all said. "Why that?" Game shadow asked. "Well clearly dark for our gothic look and descendant for being the children of heroes." Bonestine explained. "Zapella's dad came up with the name." Emma smiled. "I must really be a cool dad..." game knuckles said. "My dad is best.... Him and my mom probably worried about us..." zapella looks down. "We're gonna get out we made it this far" Bonestine smiled and she nods. "Now to figure out wh—" she was cut off when Zane snaps his fingers. "Music! That's our special ability!" He said. "Huh?" The five said. "Think about it. Music notes? Our instruments. What if these notes are the keys to unlock our special ability!" "Holy shit Zane is right!" Zapella said. "Music brought us together and made our friendship stronger over the years. It brought all of us closer there for it's our combined power." Zapella smiled and her music note glowed then floats to the mic. They others glowed too and went to their instruments making the whole wall glow. "Whoa..." game Mario and game sonic said. The instruments float out of the wall and turn into amulets before landing in their hands then the snow machine appears behind them. "Fuck yeah!" Ash said. "Now we nee—" "Well well look what we have here." They turn and see Game Eggman and Game Bowser approaching. "Let's get this over with" Zapella growled and goes to attack but was stopped by Bonestine and Ash. "Smart boys now hand us over your amulets." Game Eggman said. "Fat chance asshole" Ash snapped. "Man dad would've kicked my ass if I said that to him at home" ash thought. "Well if you don't we will get rid of your parents then." Game bowser growled and held up an orb showing their parents in a cell freezing. "NO!" The six said then looked at each other before sighing. "Fine..." ivy said and goes to take hers off when she notices something. She looks at the orb as the others go to remove theirs and sees Knuckles giving rouge and kiss on the head. "It's a trick!" She said. "What?!" The others said and ivy points to what she sees. "She's right!" Zapella growled. "No it's not now ha—" "NO BECAUSE ROUGE ISNT MY MOM!" Zapella yelled and they both go quiet. "I uh well umm" Game Eggman stutters. "YOU IDIOTS!!!!" A female voice said and they turn seeing a female marron cat storm up. "Ebony...." Zane said shocked seeing his ex. "WE TOLD YOU WHOS PARENTS ARE WHOS!" A male with grey eyes, black hair and pale skin said walking up. "Zackery...." Ivy said seeing her ex. "I TOLD YOU TWO THEY WERE STUPID!!!" A familiar wolf walks up and Zapella and Bonestine froze. "Jackson....." they both said. "Well since we can't get your amulets this time we will just make it harder for you to get out." Jackson snaps and a hard ice wall forms around their way out. "Make sure they stay in here until they give the amulets up." Ebony smirked and then the three fade out. "What are we going to do?" Emma asked as they start to feel defeated but something glows on the Icy ground and they see writting.

To break the ice and return to your normal form a loud vibrations of the combined sound must be played.

"The hell does that mean?" Bonestine asked then noticed zapella was smiling. "It means" she holds out her amulet that starts to glow. The others start to glow as well and they all start to smile too.

"We get loud"