Light em up

Zane and ash get spit out by the blue light and into a pile of snow. "What the fuck..." Ash said as they got up. "Where are we?" Zane asked. "Well one thing is for sure.... It's our turn." Ash said. Zane nods then noticed three blue spears glowing behind ash. "Dude turn around....." he said and Ash did just as the spears took shape. "It's..."

"THATS US?!" Game Blaze and Game Silver yelled seeing their other world selves. "And is that... really Eggman?" Game Sonic said cert surprise of the difference between their Eggman and the Ash's dad. "Yeeeeep" the four said and Game Silver collapsed in Game Blazes arm. "Silver!"

"I'm guessing you're gonna tell us what we have to do?" Ash crossed his arms, yet the blue ghost like versions of their parents pointed to the wall before disappearing. "Oooook that was odd....." Zane said and they walked over to the wall. "Is this? A sound tech module?" Ash asked looking at the buttons. "It is but what for?" Zane said then sensed something coming at them. He turned quick and used his psyche powers stopping a spiked hammer. "Shit!" Ash said and they noticed robots and hammer koopas bro approaching. "Annihilate enemies" one robot said. "Ash. You can reprogram that to gain control of the robots right?" "Yeah but we need to defrost those wires over there." Ash said. ✅
"Can do you just get the programming ready. I'll keep them away from you and get the Wires." Zane said and starts walking up to the small army. His hands glowed with blue fire and eyes glowed blue as well. Ash go to work and pulled up all the protection screens that surrounded him. Zane runs to small army and used both his psyche and fire powers protecting ash as he swiped through the files and codes. Zane sees a quick opening and shots flames at the frozen wire yet it wasnt enough and continues to fight. Ash sees Zane was in trouble and grabbed one of the dropped hammers and threw it at the enemy giving Zane time to attack. Ash quickly went back to the screens and finds the codes as Zane shoots a very hot fire ball that melted the ice completely. "THERE UNFROZEN!" Zane shouts and Ash nods then sends the codes taking control of the robot that was about to crush Zane then used it to defeat the other making them retreat. Ash shuts the robot off and the two fist bumped as animals they set free ran away from the broken robots. "HELL YEAH!" They both said and the chest appeared at their feet. They grabbed the sports gear and received crystal music notes as well. "Now all we need is the skis Bobsleigh and snowball machine" Ash said. A door opens up for them and they walk through. "THAT WAS AWESOME YOU GUYS!" Ivy smiled. "Thanks" they both said. "Guess that leaves me next...." Emma said wondering what she'll be up against. "What ever it is babe you'll win" Zane smiled and she hugs him. "Thanks babe" she said. "Great... not only am I married to Amy in their world but my other world selfs kids is dating someone who dad tried to kill me..." Game sonic muttered. "Oh shut up sonic at least it's not edgelords kid" game Knuckles points at shadow who rolled his eyes. "HEY! CUT THAT OUT!!!" Emma snapped making them jump. "Look I know in this world you guys are rivals but when something bad happens you guys come together and work together. So stop being so fucking rude to each other.... Because I'm the end.... It's you and your friends." Emma said making everyone quiet. "That's.... A good saying..." game sonic said. "That's ironic you say that because that's what my dad always says. No matter how different you can be, pissed off or just disagree. If their friendship is true they'll always be there when you need help." She smiled. "Your sonic sounds very wise" Game Blaze said. "That's what happens when you get kids. You realize that you learn lessons along the way." She said. "You're wise yourself" Game shadow said. "Thanks. Now let's—WHOA!" The floor drops under Emma and she falls in.

"EM!!!"