chapter forty two | i missed you

C A R T E R M A D D O C K S

THE SOUND OF laughing wakes me from my sleep. Rubbing my hands over my face, I take in the sound of the laugh. Mellie.

I didn't realise she was here.

Quickly, I pull in some clothes and make my way down the stairs, the sound of her voice gets louder and louder with each step I take.

It's been a couple of weeks since that night in her car. It was a huge moment of weakness asking that, but I'm glad I did.

I want to be her boyfriend, and I want her to be my girlfriend. And now she is, she's officially mine, and I really do not plan on letting her go anytime soon.

I push my way into the kitchen, only to be met with Mellie, my sister and my parents all sat around the small dinning table we have, drinking tea?

What the fuck.

"He's a very clean." Beth laughs.

"No, literally, for someone who plays such a muddy sport, outside of that, he's freakishly clean." Mellie says, and although there's a smile on my face hearing her talk about me to my family, I try my best to act annoyed when they all notice me.

Over the last few weeks, only one person has found out about Mellie and I, and it just so happened to be the stupid little shit I call my sister.

She walked in on us sleeping, I'm sure we could've gotten away with it, and passed it on having just fallen asleep, but we were both half naked and I had to pay her a tenner not to say anything.

"Morning." Beth smirks when she notices me stood by the door, although my eyes are on Mellie.

I actually have no idea why she's here today, I fell asleep last night on the phone to her, but she said nothing about coming over this morning.

"What're you talking about?" I questions carefully as I sit down in the chair beside Mellie.

"Nothing." They all say at the same time which only rises my suspicions more. I know they were talking about me, but why.

"Erm." I start, leaning back in the chair. "Don't talk about me without me," I put my arms over my chest, watching them all.

"We weren't talking about you." Mam starts.

"Oh really? Who else plays rugby but also has a weird thing about being clean?" I say. I know I have a weird thing about that, but we're not talking about that right now, that's a story for another time.

"Iwan." Mellie says.

"Iwan?" I repeat what she says, but with a questionable tone. "The guy who drank beer off the floor, with a straw he found on the grass?"

"Yes?" She smiles uncertainly.

"Hmm. You're a terrible liar, Mellie." I laugh.

"I know." She shakes her head. "But, come on. We've got to get going, my dads going to screw you over today, so I hope you slept well." She stands from her chair and i sigh.

That's why she's here. Training with Gareth and Iwan. Shit, I thought she was just coming to see me.

"Yeah, hang on, I need to go shower." I say, standing from my chair, "You can come up, I've got that book for you in my room." I lie.

"Okay, thanks." She goes along with it and follows be out the room, my parents and sister all call out a goodbye, which I offer a wave back as we leave.

When the door behind us closes, the both of us rush up the stairs and into my room. Closing the door behind her, I turn around and push her against the door, my hands find their way into her hair as I pull her lips close.

Her soft lips connect with mine as I tug her closer, wanting her as close to me as possible.

"I missed you last night," she says into the kiss before I pull away, taking her in. She looks gorgeous, her hair in its classic straight locks, a jumper that belongs to me and her leggings.

She should wear my clothes a lot more often.

"I missed you too." I smile back, giving her a quick kiss before walking away. Pulling my shirt off as I walk into the bathroom. "But I do seriously need a shower so, chill out on the bed and watch your show or whatever," I say trying to sound as nonchalant as I can, and like I don't have a massive hard-on.

"You know," she starts from behind me, in that voice that means she wants something. And that's a voice I can't say no to. "We've got a couple of minutes before we need to actually get ready."

"Do we?" I ask, turning on the shower like I have no idea what she means. But a million ideas are running through my mind.

"Yes." She purs. "And considering you left me last night, I think it should be me, who gets those couple of minutes." A groan leaves me as I think about all the options, a really long ass shower, or have her down on the bed with my face between her legs.

Actually, you know what. There's no options.

Stepping out from behind the door I walk over to her and push her down on the bed, quickly kissing her as I tug down her leggings and underwear at the same time.

"I hate you for this. Just so you know." He mumble against her skins as I kiss down her stomach and get comfy.

"Yeah, sure you d-" she cuts herself off with a moan when my tongue finds its way against the ball of nerves. She leans down and grips my hair, moaning and groaning beneath me. "Carter."

"Be quiet, Baby." I mumble out, "They can't hear us." I continue to lick against her, having her tug on my hair which makes her groan against me, which causes her to moan.

She squirms from beneath me a few minutes later and then a loud noise comes from her, it does things to me, I'll admit that, but I keep doing what I am, squeezing her thighs tight.

Once finished, I kiss my way back up to her lips and kiss her deeply, our tongues fall against each others and I pull her close. "I love you." She mumbles.

"I love you." I kiss back, holding her close and sucking on her neck.

"But I've seriously got to go shower." I groan because I really do not want to and I'd rather stay here all day.

"Or I can give you a thank you." She moans out and I sigh against her. Yeah okay, she's got me wrapped around her finger. She pushes herself up which pushes me up, and then down onto the other side of the bed, she moves to pull my own trousers down, and the next fifteen minutes turn into a blur.

God I love this girl.

AUTHOR SPEAKS !!

is it just me who absolutely loves these two? I honestly don't even know what to do about it anymore...

also carter giving Beth ten pounds just like Mellie gave Troy ten pounds, they don't even realise how similar they are, I love it.

anyways, I hope you're all enjoying
see you in the next
love you always

- kbabyyx