chapter forty nine | sex and ice cream

M E L A N I E   L E I G H T O N

IF I HAVE to write one more twelve marker question on King Henry and his fucking wives I'm going to scream.

My desk is filled with history homework that I need to get done before tomorrow, because tomorrow I'm not doing anything. I plan on sitting in my bed, and rotting.

The sound of a game is in the back of my room, Carter sprawled out on my bed topless, playing on the PlayStation.

He's been trying to get my attention for an hour, hence being topless, but I won't give in. Only one more sixteen marker and I'm done, I'm all his then.

Weirdly my parents are okay with the whole boy in my bedroom with the door closed thing. They haven't once come in, or sent any siblings in, and we've been together for almost two months now.

"Baby?" He calls out from my bed, reading over the questions I answer him.

"Yeah?"

"It's your birthday soon, what are we doing?" He asks. Sighing I starting to write, he's been asking me this for weeks. Eighteenth birthday and he wants to actually do something rather than watch movies and have sex.

His loss.

"I don't know." I say, I really don't, I'm happy doing nothing. L maybe just go to the pub and drink?" I question, just putting out ideas to keep him happy.

"Hmm, okay." He hums. "You know it's tomorrow right?"

Scoffing, I turn in my chair. "I'm well aware of when my birthday is Carter, it's been the same day for the last seventeen years, I don't really know why it would change now. May 15th, just like always."

He smiles to himself and I realise I've turned around and bent over the chair. He's got a perfect view of my tits. "Stop looking at my boobs." I say.

"I can't." He continues to look. "They're looking at me."

"You're dicks always looking at me, but do you catch me staring? No." I bite back and he chuckles. Deciding that I should probably give myself a break, I sigh, standing from the chair and walking on over to him.

Climbing onto my bed and onto his lap, I place my legs either side, and wrap my arms around his neck. I lean down and place a soft kiss on his lips.

Removing my hands, I keep our lips together as I pull at my long buttoned up shirt and pull it off. I'm not wearing a bra so my boobs are immediately on show, as well as my lower half of my body because I was also not wearing shorts.

Carter groans, looking down at my boobs and then spinning is so I'm on the flat of my back, with my legs wrapped around his waist while he hovers above.

"You need to stop doing that." He warns, a smirk forms on my face.

"Why? Don't you like them?" I ask innocently, pushing them together slightly and taking his hand and placing it on top of one. When I pull him closer down below, I can feel just how much he likes them. "I think you do."

"You know I do. I really do." He kisses down my neck, softly, until he reaches my nipple and softly bites it. A moan escapes me as my hand flies up to my mouth. "But we can't do anything with your parents in the house, you're too loud." He smirks, but my smirk is bigger.

"I'm sure we can get around that." I say, sitting up and kissing down his neck while he falls onto his knees. Moving away I place his hand on my mouth.

"Don't lick me." He says and I laugh,

"I won't." I promise, sitting down on his hand and tugging on his joggers. He helps me take them off as well as my underwear.

"Are you sure?" He questions and I smile.

"Very." I say, kissing him once again. His hard dick pressed against me as I he leans us back down, as he does, he slowly enters inside of me.

A moan escapes, bud Carter places his hand on top of my mouth, a knowing look on his face. "Quiet."

He slowly begins to move which only makes the moans come more and louder, but they get muffled by his big hand.

"I swear, if you lick me, we won't have sex for a week." He says, but because he told me not to, I just have to do it.

While he moves, I poke my tongue out of my mouth and against his fingers.

"Eurgh." He grumbles, pulling his hand away, I giggle at his reaction but he doesn't stop moving. "No sex for a week." He says, I'm sure he doesn't even realise he's started to speed up, as the knot inside my stomach grows.

"You say while moving inside of me," I pull my fingers down his back, as I moan.

"After... this..." he says, leaning down against me as he comes, my turn coming straight after as he body flips down on mine.

"I can't believe you just got off on me licking you." I giggle, I hear him groan into the pillow.

"You're one to talk." He says, and my cheeks flush.

"Now that's not fair." I argue back, "you're good with your tongue."

"So are you." He winks. Yeah, no. I hate him.

❦ ❦ ❦

I THINK I have an addiction to sex with Carter. Once I start I can't stop. Four times we went before I had to give up and have an ice cream break.

It's getting ridiculous. Why does he have to be so good?

Carter went downstairs to get ice cream and came back with all sorts of toppings for it.

We sit in the middle of my bed, I have his shirt in that he got rid of hours ago, while he sits shirtless once again on my bed. 10 things I hate about you, plays on the TV as we both sit and watch. Leaning into each other an sharing the pot of ice cream.

"We should do this tomorrow." I say, putting a spoon in my mouth and pulling it out with less ice cream on it.

"Sex and ice cream?" Carter asks, copying my actions.

"Yeah." I nod enthusiastically. He looks like he's coming to terms with the idea until he doesn't.

"No." He says. "It's your eighteenth birthday, we'll get drunk.... And then come home and have sex and Ice cream."

"Even better." I smile, leaning up and kissing him.

AUTHOR SPEAKS !!

may 15th what a fun day...

I was actually born on may 15th 2008, if you read growing pains you'd know that our main girl in there, her birthday is also may 15th and now Mellie's is too.

Was that planned? Absolutely? Do I care if you don't like it? Absolutely not.

Anyway, I hope you're enjoying,
See fly in the next
Love you always

-kbabyyx