chapter forty four | dance with me

C A R T E R   M A D D O C K S

PULLING MYSELF UP against the side of her house, I push her bedroom window open and slide in. When my feet hit the floor I look up and see her smirking on her bed.

"How drunk are you?" She asks, I stumble a little which I'm sure gives her the answer.

"Extremely." I laugh. I spent the evening out with the lads down the pub drinking. I've had a lot to drink, but clearly not enough because I just climbed up the side of the house to get into her bedroom.

That sounds creepy. Forget I said that.

"How drunk are you?" I ask, she was out with the girl too.

"Very." She climbs up off the end of her bed and stumbles too. I reach out for her and catch her, but that doesn't work out for me because she spins around on me and pushes me down on the bed.

A laugh escapes her as she pulls herself down on me. She lies flat against me, but rolls off and cwtches in to the side of me. I lean over and kiss her head as she gets closer.

"I wish you were there tonight. They were all talking about their boyfriends, it just made me want to see you more." She talks out loud, I can tell she's doing that by the way her voice gets a little more raspy.

"Yeah, I know the feeling, baby." I rub her arm for comfort.

After a few silent moments, she swings her head up and placed it in my chest. "Hey." She says. "Do you want tattoos?"

"Yeah, I do." I tell her. I always have, I'm not sure what ones though, so I've been waiting a while to go get them. "Do you?"

"Yes." She nods her head, "I want a... um... a butterfly." She nods, "and room for my kids names, I want them, but not in a tacky place you know, I want cutes ones." She goes off on a rampage as she talks. I smile as I watch her. I seriously love this girl.

I play with the ends of her hair as she talks, watching her eyes light up as she talks about the tattoos she's wants. They're small ones, things like flowers or things to do with her life, I love it.

"Do you want kids?" She asks and my eyes widen as she does.

I haven't really thought about that. Let alone with her. I mean, I want anything with her, I want it all. The house, the ring, the kids.

"I do." I admit, nodding my head. "Do you?"

"Yes." She nods and then leans over and kisses me.

I kiss her back, pulling her closer, but she pulls away.

"Hey, you know Cecelia from History?" She asks.

I have no idea who she's talking about, but for the sake of it, I nod my head. "Yeah, I do."

"Well, her boyfriend cheated on her with her sister, but her sister was sleeping with the boyfriends best friend, but, the best friend was sleeping with Cecelia." She gets so into her story it makes me laugh.

"Oh really?" I ask, and she nods her head enthusiastically.

"Yeah. It was a whole thing." She moved her arms around.

"You don't say."

She laughs looking at me. Her eyes soften and mine do too. "I really love you." She says, smiling down at me.

"I really love you too." I say and lean up and kiss her.

"I've got an idea." She says, climbing up from the bed and over to her stereo, putting on a song which, I have no idea what it's called. She puts her hands out, "dance with me."

A laugh escapes me as I shake my head. "No."

"Please." She begs.

"No." I shake.

She walks on over to me and takes my hand in hers, pulling me up, well, trying to, but I give up from fighting back and stand up.

She pulls me over to the middle of her room, she places her hands on my shoulder and another in my hand as my hand rests on her waist. And then we dance.

It's messy and drunkenly, but I'd do anything for her. "I'd only do this for you." I mumble out, telling her exactly how I feel.

"Good. You better not be doing this for anyone else." She says back and I laugh. Spinning her out and then back into me, her body collies with mine and she bursts out laughing. "Where did you learn that?" She giggles.

"My ma, obviously. She taught me everything." I say and she smiles up at me.

"I love you mam." She says and i smile.

"Yeah, she's pretty great." I admit, she's also weirdly obsessed with you, Mellie, but I am not telling you that at all.

Why are the four most important women in my life weirdly crazy. My mother, my sister, my best friend and my girls friend.

And they all know each other, and are friends with each other. Oh god, this could get messy.

Yeah, no. I can't keep thinking about this, it'll mess with my brain, I'd rather just dance with my girlfriend in her bedroom and try not to fall over my own feet.

AURHOR SPEAKS !!

another short one I know, however it's all for good reason
next chapter is going to be something so I hope you're all prepared...

things are going to happen, people are going to be seen and lives are going to be ruined...

anyways, I hope you're all enjoying
see you in the next
love you're always

- kbabyyx