chapter 40: The Finale(LAST CHAPTER)

Things had been going well for Helsa. She finally managed to score with Lucifer's brother, who was literally the prince/king given God didn't seem to show his face around here. He seemed to do most of the heavy lifting and while he was busy, he did manage to make time for her.

Today was just another day, at least so she thought. She noticed that her boyfriend had been a bit...distant lately. She didn't know why but she figured there were more people in Heaven or something, she never really got into that paperwork he had to do…

"Helsa, my dear. Can I speak with you for a moment?"

"Hm?" The reformed demoness looked at him questionably, cocking an eyebrow as she looked up from her phone."Sure, why not?"

Micheal lived in a HUGE palace, so Helsa was free to live there and lounge about in a literal mansion that her old home looked like a poor man's motel. She noticed Micheal was somewhat flustered, even with his mask she could tell he was slightly flustered, his wings twitching erratically.

was thinking for some time...and after some thought I believe that's it time to address an important stepping stone in our relationship. We have been courting each other for eight months, yes?"

"Mhm…" She didn't know what he was getting at, but it did seem important."What is this about, Micheal?"

"Helsa, I'm going to ask something of you...You can say no if you desire, I will not judge you as this might be a bit much for you but…" He pulled out a box from his sleeve and opened the lid, revealing two gold rings with emeralds inside,"Will you marry me?"

She fell silent before smiling,"Yes! 1000X times YES! Of course I'll marry you! I'd be a fool to say no to you!" She placed the ring on her finger, staring in awe. It looked….so beautiful."This is the brightest emerald I've ever seen."

"I know, I created them myself….I heard you liked emeralds so I made my own...Emeralds like these would never be found on earth or hell…" They looked so refined and perfect, and may as well have been a solid gold bar. Pristine and flawless…

Should've expected something like that being crafted by the hand of God's right hand angel…

"Michael...Thank you."

"It's nothing. It only took a month to perfect."

"You spent an entire month creating emeralds just to pick the best ones?"

Time flies when you are my age. Besides, I had to create the most perfect emerald's in existence for the most perfect woman in the world. They were made for you and I couldn't accept anything less for my beloved."

Helsa smiled,'Damn he's a charmer…' He was essentially a nicer Lucifer...if this was how Lucifer acted in private she could see what Lilith saw in him.

"Wait, how old are you again?"

"Older than you realize…"

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing…"

"Hmph...I feel like you're making fun of me."

"No I'm not. I just find the question of my age funny. I'm a lot older than you think I am, you know?"

Helsa wasn't certain how old he was, but judging by the fact she was hundreds of years old, Lucifer and Micheal were likely EONS older than her. The age range was so wide that she probably wouldn't be able to comprehend it realistically.

"Probably are...Though I must say, now that I'm your wife does that mean we should have a wedding?"

"I suppose, it's up to you. I've never participated in such acts before, perhaps the others can assist…"