{Prologue}

Nozomi Akatsuma’s early years were marred by adversity. Her mother, Aoi, was tragically taken from her at the tender age of six, a victim of a villainous onslaught that left her with a fatal brain injury.

In the wake of such loss, Nozomi’s father, a dedicated police officer, became the pillar of strength for her and her sibling. Despite the demands of his profession and the long hours that kept him away, he never faltered in providing them with care and affection.

Gifted with the quirk of Telekinesis, Nozomi possessed the remarkable ability to manipulate her surroundings with mere thought. Objects and even people were subject to her will, bending to the invisible force she commanded with her mind.

Nozomi inherited a telekinetic quirk from her father, complemented by her mother Aoi’s aerokinetic abilities. Her hair cascaded in dark emerald waves, mirroring the depth and mystery of the Pacific Ocean, which also reflected in her eyes. A distinctive scar adorned her right eye, adding character to her visage, while a sprinkle of freckles danced across her cheeks. Under the sun’s embrace, her skin took on the warm hue of a ripened tomato.

Standing at 162 cm, Nozomi’s countenance bore the ethereal beauty of a secluded garden blooming with nocturnal roses. Yet, her visage was often set in a frosty demeanor, as if to shield her from the world’s prying eyes.

From a tender age, Nozomi’s temperament was as fierce as a summer blaze, a direct reflection of the inner turmoil stoked by the tragic loss of her mother at the hands of malevolent forces. This relentless grudge became the forge upon which her resolve was tempered, shaping her into a formidable presence, both in spirit and in her quest for justice.