{Friends}

"I'm going home, please leave me alone; sorry for the trouble." Nozomi said as she got up.

"No! You are not going home alone after what just happened; we will come with you!" Izuku ordered with a smile.

"Hey! Who said I'm coming?" Bakugo yelled.

" You're house is on the same route Kaachan so just tag along" Izuku requested.

"Whatever! Nerd" bakugo replied.

"I don't really get a choice, Do I?" Nozomi asked with a weak smile.

"Nope!" Izuku answered immediately.

Nozomi, Izuku and bakugo began their way home.

"So, you wanna tell us what happened?" Izuku asked.

"Me and my brother had a huge fall out recently and we fought and I told him not to show his face to me anymore" nozomi answered with tired eyes.

" That's not all, Is it?" Bakugo stated with a knowing look.

"I'm not really comfortable with sharing it yet" nozomi replied not so confidently.

"That's okay! You can share whenever you're ready!" Izuku exclaimed with a bright smile.

"And you should know that I may be an aggressive jerk but I'm good with secrets and this idiot too" bakugo said.

"Yes! What Kaachan said!" Izuku stated with a comforting look.

"We're here; Thanks for today and also Thanks for dropping me home." Nozomi said with a grateful yet weak smile.

"No need to thank us! We're glad you're okay!" Izuku replied.

"You better stay safe psycho!" Bakugo ordered.

"I will; since I still have to beat you!" Nozomi replied with a smile as she entered inside.

Nozomi made her way to her room still lost in thought about what Ren said.

"It was daiki" nozomi recalled Ren's words.

"Why would daiki do something like that?" Nozomi asked herself.

"I've watched both daiki and Ren grow up in front of me" nozomi thought to herself as she sat on her bed.

She couldn't sleep that night.

~next day~

Nozomi woke up still tired of pondering over yesterday's occurings.

Nozomi got ready and made her way downstairs.

She didn't feel hungry so skipping breakfast she went outside.

"Akatsuma San!" Izuku yelled making his way towards nozomi.

"Midoriya San! Ohayo!" Nozomi exclaimed.

"You look like you haven't gotten much sleep" izuku said looking concerned.

"I couldn't." Nozomi replied as they both started walking.

"Hey idiots!" Bakugo called out from afar.

"Ah Kaachan! You're here!" Izuku stated with a smile.

Bakugo made his way towards them and stood beside nozomi as he rested his arm on her head.

"Hey! I ain't your armrest!" Nozomi exclaimed.

"You are now!" Bakugo replied mockingly.

"Let's go; we're getting late!" Izuku implied.

Three of them made their way to UA while talking casually.

All three of them entered class together which left everyone shook.

"Bakugo! Woahh" everyone exclaimed in surprise.

"What are all of you looking at huh!?!?" Bakugo yelled with an annoyed expression.

Nozomi sat down on her seat as izuku and bakugo made their way to theirs.

"Deku kun and Akatsuma San! When did you become friends with bakugo? That's surprising!" Uraraka exclaimed.

"We live in the same neighborhood!" Izuku stated.