{Starry bonds}

The next day Aizawa informs Class 1-A that the destination for their lodge trip has been changed and the new destination will only be announced on the day of the event. The first semester has come to a close and summer break has begun.

On the day of the forest lodge trip, Class 1-A and 1-B prepare to board buses. After Neito fails to mock Class 1-A due to Itsuka, Class 1-A boards a bus that will take them to the forest lodge destination. On the bus, Shota tries to inform his students that the bus will be stopping in one-hour intervals. However, Class 1-A are fooling around and pay no heed to their teacher. Shota decides to let their behavior slide and notes that their days of fooling around are numbered.

An hour later, Class 1-A's bus stops for a restroom break. However, Class 1-A notes that Class 1-B isn't at the rest stop. Suddenly, two women wearing cat-like costumes and a small boy appear. The women are about to give their names but Izuku excitedly introduces them as the professional Hero Team, The Pussycats. The brown-haired female explains to Class 1-A that they will be staying at the base of a mountain which is a part of their domain; they have three hours to reach the base of the mountain using their Quirks as they please and those who don't arrive there by 12:30 pm won't be served lunch.

Soon, Class 1-A realizes that they have already arrived at their destination and their training camp has already begun with the Pussycats being their supervisors. Some of Class 1-A try to leave, but Pixie-Bob uses her Quirk to create a landslide of dirt that causes Class 1-A to fall into a forest called The Beast's Forest, which they must traverse to reach their destination. Suddenly, Class 1-A are confronted by a beast. Koji tries using his Quirk to control the beast but it does not work due to the beast being made out of the dirt. Izuku, Shoto, Tenya,nozomi and Katsuki mobilize and use their Quirks to destroy the clay beast.

The forest trembled as the formidable clay beast loomed before them. Nozomi Akatsuma, Katsuki Bakugo, Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, and Tenya Iida stood together, their determination etched on their faces. Each hero-in-training brought their unique abilities to the fight:

The five heroes coordinated seamlessly. Nozomi's telekinesis held the beast in place, allowing Katsuki to unleash explosive barrages. Izuku and Shoto exploited openings, while Tenya kept the beast off-balance. Their synergy was their strength.

As the sun filtered through the leaves, Nozomi's barrier glowed brighter. She whispered to her friends, "Now!" Katsuki propelled Izuku toward the beast. Izuku's fist, charged with One For All, struck the clay monster's core. Cracks spiderwebbed across its form, and it crumbled.

The black haired female notes that the training camp he has organized has been well thought out. Shota attributes it to the fact that the increased number of villains has forced the first years to take the accelerated year course (usually reserved for second years) so that they have the skills and knowledge to fend for themselves. Shota lets the Pussycats handle the beginning portion of Class 1-A's training camp and leaves. The Pussycats decide to head back to the mountain base, however, the small boy is unenthusiastic.

After Izuku,nozomi, Tenya, Shoto, and Katsuki destroy the dirt beast, Class 1-A begins traversing the Beast's Forest. However, the journey through the forest to the cabin takes around about eight hours. Class 1-A arrive at the facility, battered and tired. It is now 5:20 pm in the evening. Pixie-Bob admits that she thought they would take longer to get to the facility. She praises Class 1-A for figuring out her Earth Beasts quickly and easily. Pixie-Bob then commends Izuku, Tenya, Shoto,nozomi and Katsuki for taking quick action against one of her Earth Beasts and concludes that they have experienced action against villains.

The next day at 5:30 AM, Class 1-A are outside the training camp cabin. Shota greets his students and tells them that they will undergo reinforcement training and explains that the training camp's purpose is to strengthen their Quirks which will allow Class 1-A to obtain their temporary licenses. Shota tells Katsuki to perform the pitch from the Quirk Apprehension Test. Katsuki throws his pitch; however, Katsuki's pitch records at 709.6 m, which is a minor increase from his last pitch. Some of Class 1-A are surprised with the lack of difference with Katsuki's new pitch as they were expecting it to be immensely higher. Shota explains that Class 1-A has gained much experience and definitely have grown, but the growth has only been emotionally and technical. Shota tells Class 1-A that it is now time to focus on physical growth; he notes they have now realized from Katsuki's new pitch that their Quirks have improved only a little. Shota declares that from today onward, they will be focusing on upgrading their Quirks.