{Fight}

~Time skip~

Nozomi was training her telekinetic abilities against Izuku.

"Wah!! Akatsuma San! You've grown so much since the fight at USJ" izuku exclaimed in surprise.

"I'm just getting started, Midoriya" nozomi said with a new fire in her eyes.

Izuku sent a blow of air from his finger but nozomi broke the force by making a shield of air around her.

Nozomi sent a blow of wind at midoriya but he dodged at perfect time.

Midoriya sent a blow of wind using his finger.

Nozomi raised her palm to face towards midoriya and then turned her wrist to signal the wind pressure to reverse towards midoriya.

Midoriya got hit with the reverse attack a little but dodged to prevent more damage.

"So that's your new trick! It's awesome." Izuku encouraged.

"This is just one of them, midoriya" nozomi said with a smirk.

"What the hell are you two dumbasses doing!?" A voice came from a distance.

Both of them turned to look and saw that it was Bakugou.

"We're training, Kaachan!" Izuku answered.

"Training huh; Why don't you fight me psycho?"  Bakugou said facing nozomi.

"You want to fight blasty?" "Okay then let's do it" nozomi replied confidently.

"Akatsuma San! Are you sure?" Izuku asked nozomi with concern.

"Yeah! I'm sure." Nozomi answered.

Nozomi and Bakugou stood in their respective places to fight as they exchanged menacing stares.

Bakugou sent a blast from his palm while nozomi used the smoke as cover and sent a huge blow of wind from behind.

Bakugou dodged the wind just in time.

"You're smart psycho but I'm smarter" Bakugou said mockingly.

"We'll see about that, Blasty~" nozomi said as she flew high in the air.

Bakugou blasted his way up to reach nozomi.

Nozomi used the smoke as decoy as she gracefully floated down and then flew up again and hit bakugou with reverse explosions from the side.

Bakugou  was seemingly immune to his own attacks as he dodged every attack smoothly.

Nozomi then proceeded to cover the area with smoke while she created a ball of air as she blasted the ball with full speed at bakugo.

Bakugo got a faint bruise but was able to counter attack a blast towards nozomi which sent her flying backwards and her concentration broke.

Her floating stopped and she started falling down but she managed to land on her feet.

Out of breath, she noticed a small cut on bakugo's cheek.

Her elbow was mildly bruised because she used it as defence.

Bakugo came down with full speed as he tried to throw a blast towards her as she managed to flee before getting hit.

She had to play defensive.

"If only there was water nearby,dammit" she thought.

Bakugo immediately came from behind and pinned her down.

"You put up a good fight; I'll give you that; but you chose a deadly fight psycho" bakugo said while being out of breath.

"And you should know I'm not one to give up blasty" nozomi said as she suddenly hit bakugo in the face with her elbow and then threw him across the wall with a huge gust of wind.

Bakugo planted a blow towards her as smoke covered the area.

As nozomi tried to clear her vision through the smoke suddenly a huge blast approached nozomi from the back but nozomi had manipulated her aura to confuse bakugo into thinking she was present there as she appeared from behind and pinned bakugo down.

"I wasn't the only one that chose a deadly game blasty~" nozomi said while smirking.

"Nozomi?" A familiar voice came from behind.

Nozomi turned around only to find out it was Ren.

"R-Ren?" Nozomi said as she started to shake.

All the fuzzy memories she tried to forget came back for her.

She fell to her knees as she tried to calm down.

Ren approached nozomi to comfort her but nozomi sent him flying backwards screeching through the land.

Nozomi stood up and walked up to Ren and grabbed his collar.

"WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT YOU PIECE OF SHITT!?!" nozomi yelled with teary eyes.

"Nozomi please just hear me out; please-"

"THERE'S NOTHING TO HEAR; DIDN'T I WARN YOU NOT TO SHOW ME YOUR DAMN FACE!?!?"

"It was daiki; he manipulated me using his quirk" "please just hear me out once"

"Akatsuma San, please calm down" Izuku stated as he came near nozomi.

"Whoever you are please go away, Akatsuma San doesn't want you here" Izuku said.

"Please just let me-" Ren tried to speak but got cut off by bakugo.

"Hey! Take your useless ass and  get the hell away from her!" Bakugo yelled.

Ren ran away while nozomi broke down in tears.

"Akatsuma San, please don't cry" Izuku said as he rubbed nozomi's shoulder.

" Hey psycho c'mon stop crying , it doesn't suit you" bakugo said as he approached them.

Nozomi wiped her tears as she sat there trying to calm down.

"You okay now?" Izuku asked.

"Y-Yeah" nozomi replied.

"Who the hell was he?" Bakugo asked with an annoyed expression.

"He's my younger brother"