{Luminous Beginnings}

Nozomi sat at her small desk, cluttered with hero memorabilia and notes from her training sessions. The soft glow of her computer screen illuminated her determined face as she scrolled through the list of internship invites. Her heart raced with each new line, hoping to find an opportunity that would bring her closer to her dream.

Then, she saw it.

A bolded entry with the emblem of a radiant sun-the unmistakable symbol of Hikari Guardian's agency. Her breath hitched, eyes scanning the words again and again, ensuring they were real. An invite from Hikari Guardian himself, offering her a place in his prestigious internship program.

For a moment, time stood still. The room around her faded into a blur as the reality of the opportunity sank in. This was it, the chance to learn from the hero she and Haruto had looked up to for so long. The chance to grow under the guidance of the very person who embodied the ideals they strived for.

With trembling hands, Nozomi reached for her phone, her fingers flying over the keys to share the news with Haruto. The message was simple, yet it contained the weight of their shared aspirations: "I got it. The internship. With Hikari Guardian."

The reply came swiftly, a stream of congratulations and emojis, but behind the digital celebration, Nozomi could feel Haruto's pride and excitement mirroring her own. They had both worked tirelessly for this moment, and now it was becoming a reality.

Nozomi leaned back in her chair, allowing herself a rare moment of quiet celebration. A smile spread across her face, a mix of joy and resolve. She was ready to take this next step, ready to embrace the challenges ahead, and most importantly, ready to make her mark as a hero.

This was more than just an invite; it was a validation of her efforts and a beacon of hope for the future. And as she closed her eyes, envisioning herself standing beside Hikari Guardian, she knew that this was just the beginning of her journey. 🌟