{Battle of Kamino}

At the destroyed warehouse, Best Jeanist along with Mt. Lady, Tiger, and Gang Orca have survived the blast but are heavily injured. All For One claps his hands and praises Best Jeanist for using his Quirk to pull his fellow Pro Heroes out of the way in order to reduce the blast's impact on them. Best Jeanist recognizes the masked man as the suspected ringleader of the League of Villains.

Despite his heavy injuries, he attempts to fight back and begins sending fiber strings. All For One swiftly counterattacks and blasts Jeanist with an Air Cannon. Blood gushes from Best Jeanist's torso and the ground beneath him is crushed from the impact. The villain recognizes that the strength of his Fiber Master Quirk comes from practice and experience but says he doesn't need to steal it as it wouldn't match well with Tomura.

Huddled behind a shattered wall, Izuku, Shoto, Eijiro, Tenya, Momo, and Nozomi were ensnared by an invisible force of dread. All For One's presence was an oppressive weight, rendering them statues of fear. In this moment of stillness, Katsuki burst forth from the inky depths before All For One, seizing the group's focus.

Nozomi, despite the terror that clawed at her insides, felt a surge of her telekinetic power. It was a silent rebellion against the paralysis that threatened to consume them. Her eyes, usually a vibrant Pacific Blue Ocean, were now stormy seas, reflecting the turmoil within.

The consequences remained unchanged; they were motionless, not out of choice but by the sheer intensity of All For One's malice.

All For One apologizes to Katsuki as Tomura and his allies materialize from the black liquid as well. All For One sees that his apprentice, Tomura, has failed again. However, All For One is neither angry nor disappointed with Tomura and encourages Tomura to try again since he still has the Vanguard Action Squad and Katsuki whom he deemed important. All For One implores Tomura to continue trying as many times as he likes since everything is for his sake.

Izuku figures out that the enemy has not realized their location and decides to do something to rescue Katsuki. Izuku plans to use Full Cowl, jump towards Katsuki, and run away but he quickly dismisses the plan after seeing that escape is impossible. Izuku attempts to move since the opportunity to save Katsuki is in his grasp, unlike last time. However, Tenya stops Izuku from moving.

Suddenly, All Might appears above All For One and attacks him, but All For One, who detected his arrival, blocks All Might's attack. All Might declares that he will take everything back while All For One wonders if All Might will attempt to kill him again.

All Might and All For One clash, which creates a shockwave that sends Katsuki, Tomura and the Vanguard Action Squad backward. Both All For One and All Might criticize each other for becoming weaker. Katsuki notices All For One blocked All Might's attack with raw strength, which makes him realizes he must be the true leader of the League of Villains.

All Might tells his ultimate rival that he will save Katsuki and won't repeat the same mistake as he did five years ago and this time he will definitely put All For One behind bars along with the League of Villains. All Might rushes him, but All For One sends a huge blast wave at All Might, causing the Symbol of Peace to be sent flying away with great force. All For One's blast wave attack not only hits All Might but destroys several buildings in the process. All For One comments to himself how the combination of Air Cannon and Springlike Limbs it's a good Quirk blend, although he wants to add in a few more power-up-type Quirks.

Katsuki becomes concerned, but All For One tells him not to fret since his blast wave attack isn't strong enough to kill him. All For One orders Tomura to escape along with Katsuki. Black tendrils emerge from his fingers and dig into Kurogiri's unconscious body. Magne protests for what he is doing and asks him why he does not use the black liquid to get them out of there. All For One assures him that his warping Quirk won't help Tomura and the League of Villains escape.