{Tough feelings}

{Next Day}

*"Damn it all,"* Bakugo thinks, his palms clenched into fists. The memory of being rescued still burns in his mind—the humiliation, the vulnerability. He hates relying on others, especially when it comes to his own safety. But that day, when his strength faltered, he had no choice. The realization gnaws at him, tearing at the edges of his pride.

*"Nozomi..."* The name slips into his thoughts, unbidden. She's always been there, a constant presence at U.A. High School. Her quirk, her artistic abilities—they intrigue him. But it's more than that. The way she stands up to him, challenges him—it's infuriatingly captivating. And now, with Takashi's twisted obsession threatening her, Bakugo feels a surge of protectiveness. He wants to shield her from harm, even if it means confronting his own vulnerability.

*"Why can't I just punch my way through this mess?"* he mutters, raking a hand through his unruly hair. But it's not that simple. Nozomi deserves more than brute force. She deserves someone who understands her, who sees beyond the explosions and anger. And maybe—just maybe—he wants to be that person.

Nozomi sits cross-legged, her sketchbook open before her. The pencil hovers, suspended by her telekinesis, as she gazes out the window. The world beyond seems distant, blurred by the weight of her secrets. Takashi's twisted love terrifies her. His knowledge of her past—a past she thought buried—haunts her nights. She wonders how he knows, why he fixates on her.

*"Katsuki..."* His name echoes in her mind. The hero with a temper hotter than any quirk. He's saved her more times than she can count, yet he remains an enigma. His scowl, his hidden kindness—it's a puzzle she can't solve. And now, after her rescue, she's seen a different side of him. Vulnerability etched into his features, a silent battle raging within.

*"Why does he care?"* Nozomi whispers. She's used to solitude, to the quiet of her room. But Bakugo's presence disrupts that. His protectiveness, his intensity—it's both infuriating and comforting. She's drawn to him, despite the chaos surrounding them. And as she sketches, her pencil tracing lines of uncertainty, she wonders if they're both broken in their own ways.

---

In separate rooms, Bakugo and Nozomi wrestle with their feelings, their pasts, and the uncertain future. The dorm walls hold their unspoken words, their silent struggles. Perhaps, amidst hero training and danger, they'll find solace in each other—a fragile hope in a world that demands strength and vulnerability alike.