{Epiphany}

Nozomi woke up in the middle of the night due to a bad dream.

She was breathing heavily and her forehead was sweaty.

She's been having this same nightmare at consecutive nights.

The same nightmare she had the day her mother died.

Suddenly she heard a strange sound coming from the kitchen.

"Is dad awake?" Nozomi thought as she got out of bed to check.

As soon as she opened the bedroom door she heard a loud thud.

She ran out to check and witnessed her brother standing above her dad's unconscious body.

He had a knife in his hand and his eyes were red filled with rage and agony as he made his way near nozomi.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! WHAT DID DAD DO TO YOU YOU MANIAC!!!?!" Nozomi yelled as she raised her arm and summoned the knife from her brother's hand.

Suddenly, the rage in his eyes disappeared as he snapped back to reality and realized what he had done.

He dropped to his knees as he tried to get his dad to wake up but..it was too late.

Nozomi raised her arm and her brother went flying across the room as tears started flowing out of her eyes.

"Dad..? Dad. You said you wouldn't leave me alone. Dammit" nozomi cried out as she caressed her fathers forehead.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry I-I didn't mean to I don't know what got into me. I'm really sorry." Ren cried out as the guilt sunk inside him.

"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HIM YOU MONSTER! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE HERE!! GET OUT RIGHT NOW AND DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FACE EVER!!!" Nozomi yelled. Tears still flowing out of her ocean eyes.

Ren made his way out of the house feeling immense remorse for what he just did.

"Daiki THAT JERK IT'S ALL HIS FAULT! HE MANIPULATED ME USING HIS GODDAMN QUIRK!" Ren yelled out as his fist was ready to punch daiki.

Ren made his way to Daiki's place.

"HEY! DAIKI COME OUT I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU." Ren yelled standing outside Daiki's house.

"What is it? I don't have all da-" *Thud*
"Ren? What the hell are you doing get off me!!" *Punch* *kick* *Smash*

"YOU JERK WHY THE HELL DID YOU MAKE ME KILL MY FATHER" Ren yelled as he threw daiki across the wall.

"Because your father killed my mother. Dear Ren"

"I just did you a favour by getting rid of that piece of shit"

"Wh- What?" Ren said as his hands started shaking.