{Dissemble}

Nozomi had just reached in front of her aunt's house.

She could never call that place 'home'.

She entered inside hoping to hear her dad's voice but ofcourse that wasn't possible.

"I'm home!" She stated as she made her way inside.

There was no answer.

"She's probably lying unconscious under the influence of alcohol again." Nozomi thought to herself as she made her way upstairs to her room.

Nozomi couldn't rub off the feeling of guilt.

The guilt of not informing the police about the killer of her father.

She entered her room and sat on the bed.

She was still feeling unsure if she should tell the police about Ren.

Flashback to nozomi's past:

"Hey Akatsuma! You here to murder us with your villainous quirk?" A girl yelled.

"Haha! She probably is the traitor of our school!!" Another voice followed.

"Hey, let's go before she kills us" another voice came from behind.

Nozomi was popular in her middle school but not for a very good reason.

She had tried to defend herself against a bully and ended up hurting him badly.

Since that day everyone in middle school had assumed she was a villain.

At one point she had started believing that she was actually a monster.

A villain.

So the thought of her brother being arrested for murder felt like it was proving the doubts of everyone in middle school right.

"She's a monster"
"She's a villain"
"She's going to hurt us"
"MONSTER"
"MONSTER"

The voices started ringing in her head as she tried to cover up her ears until she woke up.

*Huff* *Huff*
*Breathing heavily*

"Calm down nozomi it's just another nightmare" she said to herself as she tried to calm down.

She got out off bed to get ready for school.

After getting ready she went downstairs.

Her aunt had already left so she made herself a bowl of rice with Miso soup.

She had learned to cook from her dad.

After she was done with breakfast she left for school.

Her hands were trembling on the way.
She tried to calm down but she kept hearing those words again and again until she heard a voice from behind.

"Akatsuma San!" Izuku yelled from behind.

Nozomi turned to see izuku coming her way.

" Midoriya San! Ohayo guzaimasu!" Nozomi greeted as she tried to hide her shaky hand.

"Anata mo Ohayo! How are you?" Izuku asked.

"I'm fine! How are you?" Nozomi replied.

"I'm great! Let's walk together since we're on the same route;I didn't know you lived around here!" Izuku stated.

"Ah! I just moved in with my aunt!" Nozomi replied.

"I see; Anyway how's your training for the festival going?" Izuku asked.

"It's going pretty great actually; I even learned a new trick" nozomi answered.

"Ah! That's great; I remember how you fought against the villains at USJ, It was awesome!" Izuku said enthusiastically.

"Arigatou! But I still have a long way to go" nozomi said clenching her fist.