{Quirkday Celebration}

The room is silent except for the faint hum of the city beyond the walls of U.A. High School. Nozomi Akatsuma sits alone on her bed, the vibrant colors of her dorm room muted in the night's dark embrace. The clock shows the time as 12:00.Today is her birthday.

She holds a worn photograph in her hands, the edges frayed from years of handling. It's a picture of her parents, smiling in a time before tragedy and loss reshaped her world. Her father, once a steadfast protector, now a memory tainted by the actions of her brother. Her mother, Aoi, whose life was cut short by a villain's hand, leaving behind a legacy of strength and sacrifice.

Nozomi's telekinesis quirk remains dormant, a reflection of her internal stillness. The scar over her right eye, usually hidden by her wavy dark green hair, is now visible as she looks down at the photo. The freckles on her cheeks, often a sign of youthful exuberance, seem to fade into the shadows of the room.

As she stares at the image of her parents, a single tear escapes, tracing a path down her cheek. The weight of solitude bears heavily on her, a reminder of the distance between the joy of the past and the reality of the present. Yet, in the stillness, there's a sense of resilience. Despite the loneliness, Nozomi's spirit remains unbroken, her resolve to honor her parents' memory only strengthened by the silence of the day.

The clock ticks away, marking the passage of time, and Nozomi sets the photograph back on her desk, next to a small cake that she bought for herself. She lights a single candle, the flame flickering in the quiet room, a small act of defiance against the darkness. With a deep breath, she makes a silent wish, not for gifts or celebrations, but for the strength to continue the fight, for herself, for her mother, and for a future where birthdays are no longer solitary affairs.

The moment is hers alone, a private commemoration of life's challenges and the hope that tomorrow will be brighter. As the candle burns down, Nozomi lies back on her bed, closing her eyes, and for just a moment, she allows herself to feel the warmth of her parents' love, a comforting embrace in the solitude of her birthday as she slowly falls asleep.

The clock shows 2:37 AM when Nozomi stirs awake, her throat parched. The dorm is silent, save for the occasional creak of the building settling into the night. She slips out of bed, her feet touching the cold floor, and pads softly to the kitchen, guided by the faint moonlight filtering through the windows.

The dormitory halls of U.A. High School are quiet as Nozomi Akatsuma makes her way to the kitchen, the soft glow of the moonlight guiding her steps. The day's excitement over the dorm decoration check has settled into a calm stillness, a stark contrast to the earlier flurry of activity.

As she fills her glass with water, the silence is broken by a gentle voice. "Happy birthday, Akatsuma," says Midoriya, standing with a kind smile in the doorway.

Nozomi turns, surprise etched on her face. "How did you know?" she inquires, her voice a mix of curiosity and wonder.

Midoriya chuckles softly, scratching the back of his head. "Well, during the dorm decoration check, I noticed the calendar on your wall. You had today's date circled with 'birthday' written on it. I thought it might be nice to wish you." he explains.

A warmth floods Nozomi's heart, a small joy blossoming within her. "Thank you, Midoriya. That's very thoughtful of you," she responds, her spirits lifted by the simple yet meaningful gesture.

They share a moment of quiet understanding, a connection forged not just by their shared experiences as heroes-in-training, but by the small acts of kindness that weave through their daily lives. As Midoriya retreats to his room, Nozomi feels a renewed sense of belonging, her birthday made memorable by the care of a friend.