{His comfort}

The night air was crisp, carrying the weight of Nozomi's sorrow as she stood on the rooftop of the U.A. dorms. The city lights below were a blurred tapestry through her tear-filled eyes, each one a reminder of the world that continued to spin despite her pain. She felt a crushing weight on her chest, a silent scream for it all to just end.

As she stood there, her tears a silent river, she heard the heavy door to the rooftop open. Footsteps approached, deliberate and firm. She didn't need to turn to know who it was-**Katsuki Bakugo**. His presence was as commanding as the explosions he wielded.

"Nozomi," Katsuki said, his voice softer than usual but still carrying the sharp edge that was inherently him. "What are you doing out here alone?"

Nozomi tried to compose herself, to wipe away the tears, but they kept coming. "I just wanted... I wanted some air," she lied, her voice a mere whisper.

Katsuki walked up to her, standing a respectful distance away. He didn't touch her, didn't offer empty platitudes. Instead, he simply stood with her, sharing the silence, the night, the pain.

After a moment, he spoke again, his voice barely audible over the wind. "Whatever you're thinking, whatever you're feeling... it's not the end. You're too damn strong for that."

Nozomi looked up at him, her eyes meeting his. In them, she saw not the usual fiery anger but a fierce determination, a reflection of the strength he saw in her.

"You've got a fire in you, Nozomi," Katsuki continued. "I've seen it. Hell, I've fought against it. Don't let this snuff it out."

His words, rough around the edges but sincere, were a lifeline thrown into the turbulent sea of her emotions. Nozomi took a deep breath, the first real breath it seemed in hours, and nodded.

Katsuki turned to look out over the city with her, their shoulders almost touching. "We'll face this crap together," he said. "You're not alone."

And as they stood there, two heroes in the making, the night didn't seem quite so dark anymore.

{Next Day}

The evening shadows stretch across the dormitory halls of U.A. High as a somber silence envelops Nozomi Akatsuma's room. She sits curled up on her bed, her gaze lost in the void of her own turbulent thoughts. The weight of her past and the relentless pressure of hero training have left her feeling isolated, her spirit dampened by a cloud of sadness.

Outside her door, Katsuki Bakugo stands with a furrowed brow, his ear pressed against the wood, listening to the faint echoes of Nozomi's distress. He clenches his fists, a surge of determination coursing through him. With a decisive motion, he slides the door open, stepping into the dimly lit room.

"Nozomi," Bakugo says, his voice firm yet laced with an uncharacteristic warmth. "Enough moping around. You're coming with me."

Before she can protest, Bakugo reaches out, gently but firmly grasping her hand, pulling her to her feet. He doesn't wait for her agreement, knowing that sometimes action speaks louder than words. Nozomi's eyes widen in surprise, a flicker of resistance flashing across her face, but it fades as she meets Bakugo's unwavering gaze.

He leads her through the corridors, the sounds of their classmates growing louder with each step. As they reach the common hall, the door swings open to reveal Class 1-A gathered in a circle, an assortment of board games and snacks laid out before them. Their faces turn towards Nozomi, a chorus of cheers and welcoming smiles greeting her.

"Look who I found!" Bakugo announces, a hint of pride in his voice. "Let's show her how heroes unwind!"

The warmth of the room, the laughter of her friends, it all begins to seep into Nozomi's heart, chasing away the shadows that had settled there. She's reminded that she's not alone, that these people are her family now. They pull her into the fold, handing her dice and game pieces, their banter light and easy.