{1-A Alliance}

(Timeskip to dorms)

(Timeskip to dorms)

The establishment of the Heights Alliance was ruminated by the U.A. faculty for a considerable amount of time. Following the intense Villain attacks toward U.A. students, Nezu transformed U.A. into a boarding school with on site dorms in order to protect its students. The Heights Alliance was built in just three days. It is meant to protect the students and allows the teachers to keep close surveillance on the students.

 It is meant to protect the students and allows the teachers to keep close surveillance on the students

The Heights Alliance dorms are located on U.A.'s main campus in Musutafu, Japan. There are dorm buildings for every U.A. class and each of them is just a five-minute walk from the main building.

The Heights Alliance dormitories are large buildings with five floors separated into two wings. Each building has its respective class name posted above a sign that reads "Alliance". Each building is circled by low hedge bushes that leave a path open to the entrance. The entrance is comprised of two sets of double doors. Alongside the pathway are two park benches and two towers with lights on them. The first level of the building is white while the upper levels are colored brown on the outside.There's a courtyard outside the first level as well.

Each dorm building is designed to hold one class of twenty students, though it could house as many as thirty-two. The first floor is a common area with couches, tables, television, kitchens, bathrooms, and laundry rooms. Dorm rooms begin on the second floor and end on the fifth floor; each floor has eight rooms in total, four rooms per gender. Males are assigned to the left wing and females are assigned to the right wing.

Every student gets their own room equipped with air conditioning, toilets, beds, fridges, closets, and a balcony. Ochaco Uraraka, coming from a lower-income family, compares the size of the building to a mansion. Momo Yaoyorozu, on the other hand, who had a wealthy upbringing, says the dorm rooms are close to the size of the closets at her estate.

Floor Assignments
Class 1-A
2nd Floor: Minoru Mineta, Izuku Midoriya, Yuga Aoyama, Fumikage Tokoyami

3rd Floor: Koji Koda, Denki Kaminari, Tenya Ida, Mashirao Ojiro, Kyoka Jiro, Toru Hagakure
Floor Assignments