{Declared war}

"I'll catch up to you in the waiting room Uraraka San!" Nozomi stated as Uraraka went away.

"I have to forget about everything and focus on acing the sports festival today!" Nozomi said to herself as she stared at her palms.

Nozomi was on her way to the class 1-A waiting room until she heard a voice from behind.

"Uh Excuse me!" A boy called from behind.

"Yes?" Nozomi asked as she turned around.

"Sorry to bother but do you know where the class 1-B waiting room is?" The guy asked.

"Ah! It's the first class up west! Right there!" Nozomi directed.

"Ah! Thank you!" The guy exclaimed.

"No problem!" Nozomi replied with a smile.

"Ah so rude of me to not introduce myself! I'm Daichi Nakamura!" The guy exclaimed.

"It's nice to meet you Nakamura San! I'm nozomi Akatsuma!" Nozomi replied.

"Ohh wait you are the one that ranked second in the entrance exam! Woah!" Daichi exclaimed with excitement.

"Ah Yes!" Nozomi replied with a nervous smile.

"It must've been tough reaching that rank! Congratulations" Daichi implied.

"Thanks but I still have a long way to go." Nozomi said as she clenched her fist.

"Anyways it was nice meeting you, I hope you do well today! I'll take my leave then!" Nozomi stated.

"Thanks again and I hope you do an amazing job too!" Daichi exclaimed as he turned around.

Nozomi made her way to the waiting room as she clenched her fist thinking of what Daichi said.

"Second rank?" Nozomi thought to herself.

"It'll definitely be First rank this time" she thought.

As she entered the waiting room; she witnessed the look of determination on everyone's face.

She made her way and sat near Uraraka.

They started sharing their thoughts until they heard todoroki call midoriya all of a sudden.

They stared at both of them as todoroki made a clean declaration of war.

"I'll beat you, Midoriya" todoroki declared with a confident yet unreadable expression.

"That's right; we all are enemies for the festival." Nozomi thought to herself.