{Final Event: First Round}

The final event was a tournament where participants competed against one another in one on one battles. The match-ups were decided by lottery.

The conditions for winning a match were: knocking out the opponent, rendering them unable to move or getting them to step out of bounds/surrender.

The pairs for the battles were announced and the first battle was seen to be Izuku Midoriya Vs Hitoshi Shinso.

The first match of the first between Izuku Midoriya and Hitoshi Shinso begins. Hitoshi says something. Izuku is angered by Hitoshi's insults and attacks him, telling him to take back his words, but Izuku mysteriously stops moving. Shota Aizawa and Present Mic talk a little bit about Hitoshi's history and about his Quirk. Hitoshi orders Izuku to go out of bounds. Izuku then turns around and starts to walk out of the arena.

"Why is he walking out of the arena? What the hell is going on?" Nozomi asks Uraraka while sitting on the bleachers.

"I'm not sure. It must be shinso's quirk or something." Uraraka answers looking confused.

Izuku somehow manages to break through the spell of Hitoshi with brute force and two of his fingers get injured.

Izuku reaches Hitoshi and begins pushing him out of the ring, but Hitoshi retaliates by punching Izuku in the face. Despite this, Izuku continues to push Hitoshi out of the ring.

Hitoshi grabs Izuku's neck but Izuku counters by grabbing Hitoshi's arm and then throws Hitoshi over his shoulder, slamming Hitoshi hard into the ground and in the process, causes Hitoshi's feet to go out of bounds, which ends the battle. Izuku is declared the winner and advances to the second round.

Izuku then proceeds to the recovery room to get healed and well rested for his other matches.

After recovery izuku joins nozomi and Uraraka in the bleachers to view the second match.

The second match of the first round was between shoto todoroki and hanta sero.

The match begins as nozomi concentrates on the match to make sure she knows enough about both of their quirks incase she is paired up with any of them.

Hanta wraps his tape around Shoto, hoping to get him out of bounds. However, Shoto creates a massive pillar of ice in retaliation, completely immobilizing Hanta and freeing himself in the process. Hanta, unable to move at all, is declared the loser, and Shoto is declared the winner, thus moving on to the second round. 

The third match of the first round ends in the blink of an eye; Ibara Shiozaki defeats Denki Kaminari by making his Quirk backfire on him with her type advantage Quirk. In the stands, Izuku is writing down information on Ibara's Quirk, causing Ochaco to note that he has been incredible ever since she met him. Ochaco suddenly tells Izuku that she has to go to the waiting room and leaves.

The fourth match of the first round, Tenya Ida (who is equipped with Mei's support gear) versus Mei Hatsume. During their match, Mei uses the opportunity to advertise her support equipment and items. After ten minutes of cat and mouse, Mei, feeling that she has shown everyone her support gear effectively, walks out of bounds. Tenya wins due to this action but he is not pleased with Mei using him.

The fifth and sixth matches went by in a flash; Mina defeated Yuga after making his belt malfunction and Fumikage defeated Momo by striking first while preventing her from using her Creations.

Nozomi is in the waiting room with Uraraka as she is well aware of the stress Uraraka must be feeling since her match is against Katsuki Bakugo.

Tenya goes to the waiting room and finds that Ochaco and nozomi are in it. Izuku arrives shortly afterward to check on Ochaco.

Ochaco expresses concern about her match with Katsuki, prompting Tenya to mention that he might go easier on her because she is a female, but Ochaco replies that Katsuki is the type to never go easy. 

In the waiting room, Izuku offers to give Ochaco a strategy against Katsuki, but Ochaco politely denies the offer, saying that she will be fine. The match between Eijiro and Tetsutetsu ends in a draw, both of them having beaten each other to the point of exhaustion, thus the combatant who will move on to the next round will be decided by an arm wrestling match. Ochaco leaves the waiting room, telling Izuku,nozomi and Tenya that she will meet up with them in the finals.

The match between Katsuki and Ochaco begins with Ochaco making her move first. She tries to reach Katsuki, but Katsuki uses an Explosion on her. Katsuki reaches down to the floor to grab her, only to find Ochaco's jacket lying there. Ochaco moves behind Katsuki to attack him, however, Katsuki's reflexes allow him to attack her with an Explosion, knocking Ochaco back. Ochaco tries to get up first, but Katsuki reaches her more quickly and uses another Explosion on her. Katsuki then uses more Explosions on her, causing the crowd to rebuke Katsuki's actions. Shota criticizes the crowd for thinking that way, saying that Katsuki is on guard due to his opponent's strength. Ochaco, despite being battered and wounded from Katsuki's Explosion assault, thanks Katsuki for not letting his guard down as it allowed her to put her plan into motion; to create a meteor shower from all of the rubble utilizing the effects of her Quirk. Ochaco fires the meteor shower of rubble at Katsuki, planning to use the shower of rubble as a distraction so that she can attack him directly with her Quirk. However, Katsuki uses a huge Explosion, destroying Ochaco's meteor shower of rubble and knocking her back onto the ground at the same time. Ochaco attempts to drag herself back up to face Katsuki, however, Ochaco's heavy wounds finally take their toll, and Ochaco collapses onto the ground, unable to move. Midnight goes to check her and declares that she is unable to battle anymore, thus Katsuki is declared as the winner.