{Colours of feelings}

The park is a canvas of green, splashed with the colors of spring. Nozomi and Haruto are seated on a blanket spread out over the grass, their focus on a large sheet of paper laid out before them. They're painting a mural, their brushes dancing in harmony as they bring their shared vision to life. Nozomi's telekinesis quirk adds a magical touch to the process, as paintbrushes float and swirl around them, guided by her focused gaze.

Bakugo, hands stuffed in his pockets, stumbles upon this serene scene. His eyes lock onto Nozomi, and memories from the other night flood back—the way her laughter filled her kitchen, the sight of her and Haruto so at ease with each other, and the unfamiliar ache in his chest as he watched from the shadows outside her window.

Nozomi:"Bakugo! What brings you here?"

She greets him with a bright smile, unaware of the turmoil he's been carrying.

Bakugo:*(gruffly)* "Just out for a walk. What's all this?"

He gestures to the painting, trying to sound disinterested, but his eyes betray a hint of curiosity.

Nozomi: "Haruto and I are working on a mural."

She beams with pride, then turns to Haruto, who's wiping paint from his hands with a rag.

Nozomi: "Oh, you haven't met Haruto yet, have you? Bakugo, this is Haruto Tachibana, my best friend. Haruto, this is Katsuki Bakugo, one of the strongest in our class."

Haruto: *(extending a hand)* "Nice to meet you, Bakugo. Nozomi's told me a lot about you."

Bakugo hesitates but eventually shakes Haruto's hand, his grip firm.

Bakugo: "Yeah, whatever. Don't get paint on me."

Nozomi:*(laughing)* "Don't worry, we're almost done for today. But you can join us if you'd like!"

Bakugo's eyes soften for a moment as he looks at Nozomi, then he quickly masks it with his usual scowl.

Bakugo: "I don't do 'art projects.' I'm here to become a hero, not play with paint."

Haruto: "It's more than just playing, Bakugo. It's about expression and teamwork—something heroes need, right?"

Bakugo grunts, not ready to admit that there might be some truth to Haruto's words.

Nozomi: "Well, if you change your mind, you know where to find us."

As Bakugo turns to leave, he takes one last look at Nozomi and Haruto, their laughter echoing in his ears. He doesn't understand why, but he knows he'll be back—maybe not for the painting, but for another chance to understand the strange warmth that fills him when he's near Nozomi.

Bakugo leaves but the urge and curiosity to paint makes him turn back as his feet move on their own.

Bakugo eventually reaches nozomi and haruto and stays at a place as nozomi understood his curiosity.

The park is alive with the laughter of children and the gentle rustling of leaves. Nozomi and Haruto stand before the canvas, a colorful testament to their day's work. Haruto steps aside to clean his brushes, watches with a smirk as Nozomi turns to Bakugo, a playful glint in her  Ocean eyes.

Nozomi: "Alright, Mr. Hero, it's your turn. Show us what you've got."

Bakugo crosses his arms, his usual scowl deepening. He's out of his element, and he knows it. Yet, there's something about Nozomi's challenge that ignites a spark within him.

Bakugo: "I don't do 'art.' I fight villains, not canvases."

Nozomi: "Come on, Bakugo. Even heroes need a break. Plus, I bet you're more creative than you let on."

She hands him a brush, her laughter echoing like a melody in the air. Bakugo hesitates, the brush foreign in his hand. He glances at the mural, the vibrant hues, and the scenes of heroism they've depicted.

Nozomi: "Just one stroke. It can be anything. A symbol, a character, whatever you want."

Bakugo looks at her, at the earnest expectation in her gaze, and something shifts. He takes a deep breath and, with a surprising gentleness, he touches the brush to the canvas. The stroke is bold, decisive, and unmistakably his—a small explosion of color that seems to crackle with energy.

Nozomi: *(clapping her hands)* "See? I knew you had it in you!"

Bakugo grunts, a faint blush creeping onto his cheeks, but there's a hint of pride in his eyes. He's stepped out of his comfort zone, and for a moment, he allows himself to enjoy it.

Haruto: "Not bad, Bakugo. Not bad at all."

The moment is light, filled with the simple joy of friendship and new experiences. As the sun dips below the horizon, the trio stands back to admire their work, Bakugo's contribution a bright spot among the many colors.