{Second round:Final Match}

The Top Four of the battle tournament event are Shoto, Nozomi, Fumikage, and now Katsuki. Seeing that the battle between Eijiro and Katsuki is over, Nozomi tells Izuku she will be back shortly as she heads to the ring.

The UA Sports Festival's air is electric with anticipation as Shoto Todoroki and Nozomi Akatsuma take their positions. The crowd is buzzing, eager to witness the clash of Quirks between Todoroki's Half-Cold Half-Hot and Nozomi's Telekinesis.

Todoroki makes the first move, unleashing a fierce barrage of ice shards towards Nozomi. The stadium is enveloped in a frosty mist, but Nozomi stands unfazed. With a graceful wave of her hand, she uses her telekinesis to redirect the ice, creating a spectacle of swirling frost that encircles her.

Todoroki, not deterred, switches to his fiery side, sending a wave of heat that melts the ice and turns the field into a steamy battleground. But Nozomi's telekinetic powers are versatile; she lifts chunks of the now-wet ground, forming a protective barrier and launching them back at Todoroki.

As Todoroki prepares for another fiery onslaught, Nozomi concentrates, her eyes glowing with determination. In a stunning display of power, she telekinetically lifts Todoroki, rendering his Quirk ineffective as he struggles to break free from her invisible grasp.

With a final telekinetic push, Nozomi propels Todoroki out of the bounds of the arena. The referee blows the whistle, signaling the end of the match. Nozomi Akatsuma is declared the winner and rises to the next round.

The second match of the third round begins. It is Fumikage versus Katsuki. Unlike his previous matches, Fumikage is at a major disadvantage and is forced to go completely on the defensive due to the light from Katsuki's Explosions weakening Dark Shadow and that Dark Shadow hasn't fully replenished its strength. Even worse, Katsuki's fierce fighting style prevents Fumikage from countering. Despite this, Fumikage does manage to keep Katsuki at bay. Tired of his persistence, Katsuki manages to get past Fumikage's Dark Shadow and lands behind Fumikage. Katsuki uses Stun Grenade which causes an explosion around him, hitting Fumikage and his Dark Shadow in the process. After the smoke clears, Katsuki has Fumikage pinned down. Katsuki tells Fumikage that it's his fault for telling people about Dark Shadow's weakness but admits that it wasn't a fair matchup to begin with. Although he can still get up and fight, Fumikage, knowing he is at a severe disadvantage, surrenders. Fumikage's surrender causes Katsuki to win, thus the final match will be between Katsuki and Nozomi.