{Hikari Guardian}

Nozomi and haruto both looked up to a hero named hikari guardian who ranked after Aoi also known as aurora wave.

Hikari Guardian, also known as Keiji Hikarimoto was once a bright student at U.A. High School. His quirk, Luminous Shield, allows him to generate and manipulate light to create protective barriers and blinding flashes. These shields can vary in size and intensity, from small enough to protect himself to large enough to cover an entire battlefield. His control over light also enables him to become nearly invisible, blending into his surroundings for stealth operations.

Keiji is known for his strategic mind and calm demeanor, even in the face of danger. He's a natural leader who inspires those around him with his confidence and clarity of purpose. His motto, "Be the beacon in the darkness," reflects his commitment to being a guiding light for others and a protector of peace.

Hikari Guardian rose to prominence after a series of incidents where he used his quirk to save civilians from disasters without any casualties. His ability to create safe zones within conflict areas has made him a symbol of hope and safety. He's also actively involved in training young heroes, emphasizing the importance of strategy and defense over brute strength.

Nozomi and Haruto look up to Hikari Guardian not only for his heroic acts but also for his approach to heroism. They aspire to embody his protective nature and his tactical brilliance, hoping to one day work alongside him as professional heroes. 🌟