{Flavours of Friendship}

Following the end of the internships, Class 1-A and 1-B students return to class. Hanta and Eijiro laugh at Katsuki's Jeanist styled hairdo. Katsuki's hair returns to shape after they make him angry enough.

Mina, Kyoka, and Tsuyu talk about their experiences. Mina finds it amazing how Kyoka helped in a hostage situation. They're both highly impressed that Tsuyu helped capture drug smugglers. Tsuyu inquires about Ochaco's training. Enveloped in battle aura, Ochaco states that it was highly enlightening.

Denki states that Ochaco's changed a lot in a week. Having been scarred by Mt. Lady, Minoru argues that all women are the same because they're all evil. Denki says he fawned over a lot at his internship. The entire class talks to Izuku, Shoto, and Tenya about their experience in Hosu.

---
The classroom buzzed with the chatter of students exchanging stories of their internships, each tale filled with excitement and pride. Nozomi stepped through the door, her shoulders weighed down not by her backpack, but by the heavy cloak of regret.

She slid into her seat, her gaze fixed on the desk, where the wood grain seemed to swirl like the tumultuous thoughts in her mind. The villain attack during her internship replayed in her head—a loop of what-ifs and if-onlys.

Her classmates' voices faded into a distant hum as she remembered the moment of the attack. How her hands had trembled, how her quirk had faltered under the weight of fear. She had trained for moments like these, but when it mattered most, she felt she had come up short.

"Hey, Akatsuma," a gentle voice broke through her reverie. It was Izuku, his eyes filled with concern. "You okay?"

Nozomi forced a smile, a brittle mask to cover her inner turmoil. "Yeah, just tired," she lied, not wanting to burden him with her doubts.

As aizawa sensei called the class to order, Nozomi took a deep breath. She had to face this, to learn from it. She couldn't let one setback define her journey. With each lesson, each word from the teacher, she felt a spark of determination kindle within her.

She would grow stronger, more resilient. She would face her fears head-on. And next time, she would be ready.

When the bell rang, signaling the end of the day, Nozomi gathered her things, her steps a little lighter, her resolve a little firmer. She might have stumbled, but she wouldn't fall. Not when she had so much more to give, so much more to become.

And as she walked out of the classroom, she knew that this was not the end of her story, but a challenging chapter that would lead to greater triumphs.

---
The sun had begun its descent, casting long shadows on the path that led to her aunt's house. Nozomi walked alone, her footsteps slow and measured. The house, once a symbol of familial warmth, now stood as a reminder of her solitude.

With each step, her mind wandered through the corridors of her recent experiences. The internship, the attack, the weight of expectations—each thought was a brick in the heavy load she carried. She had always believed that with great power came the ability to make a difference, but doubt had crept in, whispering that perhaps she wasn't enough.

The house came into view, its windows dark, the laughter and voices that once filled it were now just echoes in Nozomi's memory.

As she reached the door, she paused, taking a deep breath. This house, with its silent rooms and empty chairs, was not the end of her story. It was just a place, and she was more than the space she occupied.

Inside, she would find her sketchbook, her drawings, her dreams—all the things that made her who she was. She would fill the rooms with her presence, her spirit, and in doing so, she would reclaim the space as her own.