{Unspoken Bonds}

Nozomi: "Bakugo, can we talk for a minute?"

Bakugo: *(grunts)* "What is it?"

Nozomi: "I... I've been thinking a lot since that day you helped me. I realized I've never really talked about my past with anyone here."

Bakugo: "You don't have to tell me anything if you don't want to."

Nozomi: "I know, but I feel like you should know. You were there for me when I couldn't even stand up for myself. It's only fair."

Bakugo:"Fair, huh? Alright, spill it."

Nozomi: "Back in middle school, I was different. My quirk... it scared people. One time, I tried to defend myself against a bully, and it went too far. He got hurt, and everyone started calling me a monster."

Bakugo: "Tch, idiots. They didn't understand the first thing about quirks."

Nozomi: "Maybe, but it stuck with me. That fear in their eyes, the names they called me... it's why I panicked that day."

Bakugo: "Look, Akatsuma, your quirk is part of who you are. Those losers from your past don't get to define you. You're here to be a hero, remember?"

“You’ve come a long way since then. What matters is who you are now, and what you’re gonna do with that power.”

“Don’t let those old ghosts mess with your head. You’re not a monster; you’re a damn strong hero-in-training.”

Nozomi: "I do. And thank you, Bakugo. For listening and for that day."

Bakugo: "Don't mention it. Just... make sure you keep moving forward. And if you ever need backup, I'm here."

“Anyone gives you trouble over that again, they’ll answer to me.”
---

This conversation shows Nozomi's trust in Bakugo and his willingness to support her, marking a significant moment in their relationship.