{Recked}

Fumikage apologizes to izuku for causing trouble for him during the training camp, but Izuku rebuffs and says that it is his fault for causing them trouble. Izuku asks if all of Class 1-A are here, Tenya informs Izuku that Toru and Kyoka have not regained consciousness from the gas, Momo has also being hospitalized due to a serious head injury but regained consciousness yesterday. Notwithstanding Katsuki, all seventeen of them are here including nozomi's bed being beside his bed. Izuku despairs over being unable to save Katsuki when he was in reach of him and just as Shota said during the Quirk Apprehension Test, his Quirk amounted to nothing at the time, which causes Izuku to spiral into depression.

However, Eijiro states that this time they can save him;. Eijiro and Shoto reveal that at the hospital yesterday, they overheard a conversation between All Might, the Police Force and Momo. Momo explains that Yosetsu planted a transmitter she created onto one of the villains and hands a device to All Might that will allow him to locate the transmitter. All Might applauds Momo's growth and finds her to be worthy of being a hero, asking her to leave the rescue of Katsuki to him.

Tenya deduces that Eijiro wants Momo to create a device for themselves so that Class 1-A can rescue Katsuki themselves. Tenya demands that the rescue of Katsuki be left to the Pro Heroes, but Eijiro is tired of being unable to do anything, causing them to get into an argument. After being calmed down by Denki and Tsuyu, Eijiro encourages Izuku to go through with the plan as it will allow him to reach and save Katsuki. Izuku gives Tenya a pleading look, but Tenya is hesitant as he knows full well about the consequences they will face.

Yuga suggests that they leave Katsuki's rescue to the Pro Heroes since they have been prevented from partaking in combat.

Fumikage agrees with Yuga and doesn't say anything else regarding the matter since he is in no position to state his thoughts after being saved many times. Tsuyu understands that everyone is distressed and asks Shoto and Eijiro to be level-headed because if they go along with their plan thinking with their feelings, then their actions are no different than villains. Everyone remains silent. A doctor enters and asks Class 1-A to leave so that he can speak to Izuku and Nozomi privately.

As the last of Class 1-A's footsteps fade into the silence of the corridor, Eijiro turns to Izuku, his determination palpable in the dim light of the hospital room. "We spoke with Momo yesterday," he begins, the plan they've hatched heavy on his tongue, "and we're set on rescuing Katsuki tonight."

He pauses, glancing at Izuku's bandaged form, the visible testament to his valor and the cost it has exacted. "I know you're the one who feels this the most, Midoriya," Eijiro continues, his voice a mix of respect and concern, "but with your injuries... we can't ask you to join."

Yet, in his eyes, there's an unspoken invitation, a recognition of Izuku's unyielding spirit that refuses to be quelled by physical wounds.

Eijiro's gaze then shifts to Nozomi, her presence a quiet anchor in the room. "And Akatsuma," he adds, "your insight could make all the difference. If you feel up to it, we'd be honored to have you with us."

The offer hangs in the air, a testament to their camaraderie and the trust they place in each other. It's not just a mission to rescue a friend; it's a pledge of solidarity, a vow that not one of them fights alone.

Nozomi's response is a faint nod, her eyes reflecting the resolve that has carried her through battles and heartache. There's a shared understanding here, a mutual acknowledgment of the risks and the unspoken promise to watch over one another.

As Eijiro concludes, "We'll wait outside the hospital before we leave. For both of you," it's clear this is more than a rescue—it's a statement of their bonds, a declaration that in the face of darkness, they will always find light together.

The room is awash with the antiseptic glow of fluorescent lights as the doctor delivers his prognosis. Izuku, lying in his hospital bed, listens intently, a mix of relief and concern etched across his features. "Thanks to Recovery Girl, you can move your arms again," the doctor begins, his tone measured, "but the ligaments... they've been compromised. You must understand, Midoriya, if this damage continues, you might lose the use of your arms permanently."

As the gravity of those words sinks in, Izuku's gaze drifts to the letter in his hands—a message from Kota, imbued with gratitude and the innocent hope of a child who's seen too much. It's a bittersweet reminder of what's at stake, of the lives touched and saved by the very arms now at risk.

Beside Izuku, Nozomi's bed is a silent testament to their shared ordeal. Her eyes, a vivid Pacific Blue, meet Izuku's with an understanding that goes beyond words. They've both paid a price, their injuries a stark reminder of the path they've chosen.

"Hey, Akatsuma," Izuku murmurs, his voice a low whisper, "we're in this together, right? We'll get through this, just like we always do."

Nozomi's response is a gentle nod, her voice a soft echo of Izuku's determination. "We will, Midoriya. We'll heal, and we'll keep fighting. Not just for ourselves, but for everyone who believes in us."

The doctor, having overheard their exchange, turns his attention to Nozomi. "And you, Akatsuma," he says, "your recovery is progressing well. The burns and bruises are healing, but you must be cautious with your quirk. Overexertion could lead to complications, and we don't want any setbacks."

He advises rest, patience, and the kind of care that heroes often neglect in their rush to save others. "Take this time to heal," he adds, "both of you. The world needs its heroes whole."

With a final note of encouragement, the doctor informs Izuku and nozomi of their impending discharge, a small victory in the grand scheme of things. As he leaves, the room settles into a quiet contemplation, two friends side by side, their journey far from over, but their resolve unbroken.
______________________________________

From author:

Characters Introduced

• Mandalay
• Pixie-Bob
• Ragdoll
• Tiger
• Kota Izumi
• Magne
• Moonfish
• Muscular
• Twice
• Mr. Compress

Quirks Introduced:

Earth Flow: Pixie-Bob has the ability to manipulate earth and create sentient beings made out of the earth, which she calls Earth Beasts.

Telepath: Mandalay has the ability to communicate telepathically, allowing her to advise and instruct multiple people at once.

Search: Ragdoll has the ability to observe and monitor up to 100 people at a time, including their location and weak points.

Pliabody: Tiger has the ability to stretch and flatten his body.

Blueflame: Dabi has the ability to generate blue flames from his body, allowing him to extend them to create long-ranged blasts of fire.

Magnetism: Magne's Quirk allows her to turn people into magnets.
Muscle Augmentation: Muscular has the ability to augment the muscle fibers that are beneath his skin, which results in an increase in strength and speed.

Blade-Tooth: Moonfish has the ability to enlarge and reshape his teeth into powerful blades.

Double: Twice has the ability to create doubles of anything he touches, though only two at a time.

Weld: Yosetsu Awase has the ability to fuse objects together at the atomic level.

Gas: Mustard's Quirk allows him to generate and control a vast amount of sleep-inducing gas.
Tool Arms: The Nomu's Quirk allows him to grow six extra arms from his body that have artificial tools in place of hands.

Blood Control: Vlad King's Quirk allows him to freely manipulate his own blood after it has left his body. He can also harden the ejected blood, allowing him to trap his opponent.
Compress: Mr. Compress' Quirk allows him to shrink down anything inside a spherical area into a small marble without actually damaging it.