{Sports Festival}

We entered the ground as our class was announced followed by cheers of the Audience.

Then the other classes were announced as they made their way to the ground.

As we stood in a group waiting, midnight appeared.

"Why is she wearing that costume?" Nozomi thought as she felt embarrassed.

"The class 1-A representative is Katsuki Bakugo!" Midnight announced.

"He did rank first in the entrance exam!" A voice came.

"First from the hero course!" Someone from the general course exclaimed with a disgusted look.

"Clearly,they hate us!" Nozomi exclaimed with a bore look.

Bakugo made his way to the stage as he stood near the mic.

"I just want to say, I'm gonna win!" Bakugo said with an indifferent look.

Bakugo's speech was followed by boos and annoyed expressions from the crowd.

"So you're first event of the day will be......this" Midnight announced as she pointed at the board that said OBSTACLE RACE.

"Obstacle race eh?" Nozomi thought to herself.

All the classes stood in front of the way to the obstacle race waiting for the start signal.

"START!" midnight yelled as everyone rushed.

"It's so....c..ramp...ed he..re...ughh" nozomi said as she was being pushed around due to the crowd burst.

Present mic and aizawa sensei were the commentators for the sports festival.

As the crowd was going to get out of the cramped alley, suddenly todoroki made a huge path of ice and went ahead.

As everyone struggled to walk over the ice, nozomi made a wrist signal as she raised above in the air.

She made her way through her lane by flying as she influenced and manipulated the air around.

She managed to get closer to todoroki until she heard a blast and bakugo reached beside her.

They exchanged glares as they tried to pass each other.

Until..

"THE FIRST BARRIER IS HERE!!" present mic yelled as todoroki,bakugo and nozomi witnessed the robots standing infront of them.

"These are the....zero pointers from the entrance exam!" Nozomi exclaimed.

"If they were trying to stall me with these robots then they didn't try hard enough!" Todoroki said as he froze the robot and flees the scene.

"You won't be able to stop me with these things!" Nozomi yelled as she flew high in the air which sent a huge gust of wind towards the crowd on the ground.

Nozomi managed to flee while the robot started falling due to todoroki's ice.

Bakugo blasted his way.

Nozomi managed to reach near todoroki again as they exchanged glares.

"You're not the only one declaring war towards his classmates!" Nozomi aggressively exclaimed.

Bakugo approached todoroki and nozomi as the sounds of blasts reached their ear.

"You declared war with the wrong one bastard!!" Bakugo yelled.

Nozomi created a shield of air around her just in case.

Nozomi and the other two managed to go through the first barrier and reached their second barrier.

"If you fall,you die!" Present mic commented.

"Piece of cake" nozomi thought to herself as she flew in the air.

Todoroki made an icy path as he slid through.

Bakugo created multiple blasts and went through.

Three of them passed the second obstacle and reached the third.

The others struggled their way while some of them gracefully passed their way.

"Danger mines" nozomi read the board of the third obstacle.

"Flying so much is deteriorating my energy" nozomi thought to herself as signalled her wrist towards the way and flew.

Todoroki bounced carefully while bakugo reached near todoroki as they fought.

Nozomi's flying got slower as she landed on the ground and started carefully running.

Suddenly a huge blast was heard.

Midoriya went flying due to the blast with a shield from the robot earlier.

"Shit!!" Nozomi thought as she started flying again.

Todoroki made an icy path again as he saw midoriya get ahead of him.

Nozomi crossed todoroki's path and went ahead trying to pass midoriya.

Midoriya landed and started running ahead.

Midoriya managed to reach First.

Nozomi crept up behind and reached second.

While todoroki and bakugo came third and fourth.