{power}

At lunch time,nozomi was flooded with praises from the crowd that swarmed around her.

Nozomi just wanted to eat her lunch in peace but that wasn't an option today.

"Hey! Akatsuma San here you can sit with us"Someone yelled from behind nozomi.

Nozomi turned to see that it was the green haired guy izuku midoriya.

Nozomi quickly stepped away from the crowd and sat in front of Midoriya.

"You are izuku midoriya I'm assuming" nozomi said.

"Correct that's me."Izuku replied.

"Well thank you for saving me from this crowd,God if I stayed there a little longer I would've lost it." nozomi said appreciatively.

"No problem." Izuku replied softly.

"Greetings,Akatsuma. I'm Tenya Iida. It's a pleasure to be here with you." Iida said.

"Ah! Iida kun. You're so formal but thanks" nozomi replied.

"And I'm Ochako Uraraka. You were so cool back there Akatsuma San" Said the girl sitting beside nozomi.

"So how does your quirk work Akatsuma San?" Izuku asked excited.

"Ah I just instruct my mind to do something and it just happens,I guess." Nozomi replied.

"That's so cool. You know my mom has telekinesis and she can do the same too but her limit is set to control objects and not humans so can you control humans?" Izuku asked.

"Yes I can and it's pretty handy I must say." Nozomi replied.

(Izuku noted everything in his diary that popped out of thin air)

From author:

Guys, just a note that nozomi is mostly nice unless she's annoyed by someone or someone's making her uncomfortable.