chapter 74 steven goes home

"Alright, yellow, if I wanna be a diamond like you guys, there's one thing I gotta know," Steven told his aunt, walking across the Korean hills as her yellow arm ship overlooked them. He took yellow to just under a hill, where Blue's ship lay hidden, "Mum's ship is under there, I want to know if maybe I can use it?", yellow looked down and raised an eyebrow, "she keeps her ship down there!? Does she even care about preserving it?", she slid down to look at the muddy mess that covered the ship, "my stars, she really still has no standards or hygiene! Tell me, does she still spend all day sitting in her palanquin binge eating?", yellow exclaimed, before jumping right back up to the hill above the ship, flicking mud of her shoes while cringing.

"Anyway, if you want to get the ship out of this..", yellow held her nose as she kicked off a dead, rotten goat that was stuck to her feet, "Just raise your left hand. " Steven nodded and raised his left hand with all his might. The blue ship copied him and arose from the mud, having all the dirt come off it and float above them, shining in the sunlight. "Good work, Steven", yellow congratulated him, lightly poking his hair with her finger, "thanks to you, aunt yellow!", Steven replied, jokingly saluting her.

Steven brought, pearl, lapis, greg, holly blue, amethyst and durgy to his ship, blue demanded durgy come with them, she also tried to get Connie and her parents to come with them, but when Connie tried to explain it to her parents they thought it was some kind of new age cult blue was forcing them into. Blue herself wasn't allowed on her own ship without yellow being there, in case of becoming corrupted again,she was kept on a leash made from crystal like rope yellow had summoned from her gem, it was said this rope was the strongest thing in gem history and was used to make some of the earliest buildings on homeworld.

Steven had already been in blue's ship so was able to get to the command room without much help from pearl, this suprised yellow who kept trying to teach him, only to be interrupted by, "i know this", or, "mum's shown me this!". He flew to the throne and rested his left arm on the control panel, light covered the arm and control screens surrounded him, "what do I do with these", Steven asked pearl who quickly came to his side, "I'll work with most of these dont worry, you just need to get the ship moving", "and how do I do that?", Steven asked, wiggling his fingers to test, causing the ship to copy and lightly shake everyone around, "steven, be serious here", yellow said, pulling blue diamond into the control room and dragging her next to steven.

"So where are we going?", blue asked, sitting down next to steven, crossing her arms and giving up all her attempts to pull off the collar, "homeworld, I believe white can be the only one to fully heal you", yellow replied, blue rolled her eyes, "heal me? She's the reason I've got this stupid hairstyle! What else is she gonna do to me? Make me a zombie! HELL NO! I DON'T WANNA SEE HER!", blue stuck out her tounge to yellow, making yellow really mad, and fight the urge to stab her. Yellow was just about to shock her before Steven interrupted, "is anyone actually gonna help me fly this thing?".

"Sorry, I'll help you my steven", pearl said, "to fly just make a fist and push it into the air, like you're punching", Steven nodded and quickly raised his fist into the air, causing it to fly at a intense speed and just above earth, yellow grabbed his arm and stopped him, "NOT NOW!", she yelled, "LET ME GET IN MY SHIP FIRST!", she awkwardly Made him fly back down to earth. "I'll teach you via the diamond-line, ille be back", she stormed out blue's ship and into hers.

The diamond line next to steven turned yellow and opened not long after, revealing yellow in her ship control room with her pearl behind her, winking and doing peace signs in the background and dancing. "Alright that's better, it seems you've already learned to fly", yellow said, her pearl giggling in the background, "now let's get to the more complicated things, like hyper speed and the many other buttons used for control of your ship".

"You can see two much bigger buttons to your right, correct?" Yellow asked, steven nodded and pointed to them, "the first one is for hyper space, touch it to trigger it then make a fist. Then, if you go on the third screen to your left, it will reveal your map, your hyper space is probably automatically supposed to lead to homeworld but always check first". Steven was noticeably a bit overwhelmed by this so pearl checked for him and gave Steven and thumbs up. "Alright, we checked the map, we are going to homeworld!", Steven exclaimed, pressing the button and forming a fist, once again flying out of earth, this time with yellow following after him.

"Hey aunt yellow, I've got another question", Steven asked, yellow was just about to turn off her diamond line but was intrigued by what steven could be asking. "What does the button next to the hyper space one do?", "it makes a stupid helmet pop out", blue snickered, giving yellow the middle finger and sticking her tounge out again. "A helmet?", steven asked, wonder in his eyes, "i must press the button". Steven slammed his down on the buttonm the button expaned and turned into light, a helmet came through that light, it was like yellow's but dark blue and fitted perfectly on steven, he immediately put it on, as blue laughed at him, "you look ridiculous!", she joked.

Holly blue covered her eyes and sat in the corner, on the verge of tears, "oh my diamond, what happened to you", she repeated to herself, rocking back and forward. "Are you ok?", lapis asked holly blue, who flinched when she saw her, "its just, what happened to my diamond!?", she exclaimed, lapis looked up to blue and quietly laughed to herself, "ever since she became that monster thing she's been acting weird, I've heard yellow complain about it, but I think it makes her cooler!", "NO SHE'S BECOME...just like my amethysts", holly fell to her knees again, she'd never felt this awful before, "my stars, earth really is a disease that effects all gems", she murmured to herself.