chapter 79 crecendolia, your true homeworld

Blue sat at the control room, durgy at her side in her giant form once again. She was looking at the map screen closely, it displayed how much longer it would take to get to her desired destination, she was getting closer and closer, less than a minute to go. She put her upper body in durgy's fur and came out holding a picture in her hand along with her white coat which she immediately put on, it could fit all sizes perfectly. What blue didn't know was that steven was watching her from the corner and that he had seen that photo before. Blue looked at the old photo and smiled, her pearl stood next to where she sat, hiding her tear stained eye under her hair, she'd been with lapis for the past couple hours, venting none stop, blue didn't seem to notice, that was a relief.

The diamond-line next to blue became yellow and turned into a screen, "this doesn't look like a water planet blue!", yellow angrily said, blue didn't listen, still watching the time count down then turning to look out the windows, she could see the planet approaching. "everyone, we are here", blue proclaimed, making all of the gems, Steven and greg walk out to see whatever this planet was only to be, disappointed.

The planet looked, destroyed, with no colour, just an endless gray wasteland, giant holes and cracks all around it and chunks of it flying off into space. Holly blue tried to hide her disgust, pearl watched on with no emotion, "the heck is this?", amethyst whispered to lapis, yellow was trying to command blue to turn back and coninue their journey to homeworld but she didnt listen while greg went back to his room, whispering, "hell no" to himself. "Mum? What is this?", Steven nervously asked, approaching his mother, "my home", blue replied, looking up at the planet with a big smile.

Blue landed the ship and everyone stepped out, yellow floated her ship above the planet and jumped out, not wanting her perfect ship to touch this place. Where blue landed them was the only place that seemed to have life left on it, a small hill with a hut stood on a small patch of green, but all around it where ginormous crators. Steven and amethyst looked down these crators and where met by giant gem shaped holes like something from the kindergarten, "blue must've came from one of these!", Amethyst said, looking down, she couldn't see the bottom and where the holes ended, it went on for miles, deep into the planet's crust. "I don't think so, mum said she's nothing like other gems, she's organic like me", Steven replied, only for him and amethyst to both be picked up by holly blue and taken to blue who has now shrunk down and was walking to the hut.

The hut was very small inside and old, it looked like something from the victorian era. Steven, amethyst, and lapis followed blue into it while holly blue and pearl stood outside. "Is this the old home of my diamond, I don't understand?", holly blue said to her pearl, not wanting to spend anymore time on this disgusting old planet but the pearl didn't listen, she'd been silent all day.

"Oh steven I haven't been here in so long, how I've been waiting to show you crecendolia ever since you where born!", blue told him, excitedly pushing him through the empty, old rooms, "this is the kitchen, oh! And my old bath!", blue took out a small tub near where there'd be a fire and showed everyone, "oh and I must show you the best part my room!", everyone felt off about this place but tried to act nice around as it as was obviously important to her.

Blue's room was the only fully intact room, her bed and old religious icons still there, untouched from where she left them all those years ago. "You where small like us once?", amethyst joked, shocked at the size of the room, "oh much smaller! I haven't slept here since I was 6 and back them I believed in all these false idols", blue took a portrait of a blue skinned woman wearing a blue hood off the wall and looked at it, "these false idols I used to pray to every day, every night,", she gave the portrait to steven to look at, it almost resembled how blue dressed now.

"funny that our god told us to not do that but we did anyway, at least I still have padraig, he's My favourite!", she took off another portrait, this time off a old blue bearded man in green and white robes decorated with clovers and holding a long wooden staff. "I remember hearing how he freed us from scary snakes, I nearly got myself killed trying to be like him when I just became a diamond, when I tried to attack a giant snake on a killer jungle planet!", blue reminisced and laid down on her bed, holding the padraig portrait close to her heart, "I miss those days, when I believed myths, when I didn't know the truth, I want to go back there, to being a crecendoll again".