chapter 85 hello moonlight

Blue diamond surrounded everyone in a bubble like sphere that took them to the very top of the ship, over looking homeworld. The bubble disappeared and steven could finally see the planet he'd been waiting to visit for so long, he could see so many tall futuristic buildings for miles and many types of gems working and walking through the busy streets underneath them. Yellow's ship stood opposite to them, both ships where on top of giant castles in their colours, she also emerged from a similar sphere, her pearl next to her, she was holding pink diamond, still in her own bubble, with her Pearl in her own yellow bubble being watched by yellow's pearl.

The gems below them all noticed the ships and many stopped their work to salute, some noticed pink diamond and started to celebrate, believing somehow she had returned from the dead and she was here to bring homeworld back to era one. "So this is homeworld huh", amethyst said, looking down at the many times of gems below them, most she had never seen before. "it looks so different", lapis said, she wanted to fly away and explore the rest of the planet but knew she couldn't. "Oh my diamond, thank you so much for bringing me here!", holly blue loudly said to blue, grabbing onto her giant leg, blue just looked down at her confused and gave her pearl a look that said "help me. Greg nervously looked down, he was hiding behind blue and trying to get Steven's attention, "Hey schtu-ball?" He tried to speak to his son but steven wasn't listening, he was to captivated by the many gems cheering below them.

Yellow and blue started to cringe as they noticed more and more gems where starting to celebrate pink's return, now some where even forming into the old era 1 symbol showing the pink diamond alongside the other three. Steven also saw this and started to and become angry no one had noticed him, the diamonds awkwardly looked at eachother from their buildings, knowing they had to do something.

Yellow jumped high in the air and landed next to blue, still keeping the bubbled pink next to her. "what do we do?", she whispered to blue, a hint of worry in her voice, "explaining all of this to our gems will be an intergalactic embarrassment!". "I know someone who can help", blue replied, looking down at steven and giving him a wink, "If they want a fourth diamond, they can have him!", yellow looked down at steven then back to blue, "are you sure? I still think pink's little game will be too humiliating", "not now yellow", blue hushed her, "pink we'll handle later, this new era the gems want, an era 3 will be Steven's era!".

The diamonds stopped speaking to eachother and looked out to the now massive cheering crowd, blue picked up steven in her hand and showed him to the now millions of gems watching over them, they all froze and went silent when they saw him. "GEMS!", yellow proclaimed, standing next to blue, "THIS IS YOUR NEW DIAMOND! STEVEN!", suddenly the entirety of gems surrounding them all turned to face steven, the ones in nearby buildings all stuck their heads out of windows to look at him and then they all bowed, everyone besides yellow and Blue, even amethyst bowed to him (only after seeing everyone else do it).

Blue then carefully placed steven back onto the floor and he looked out at all the gems showing their loyalty to him, it was an unreal experience, "I really am a diamond", he whispered to himself. Suddenly, a sphere similar to the ones used in blue and yellow's ships floated to them, this sphere was white, when blue and yellow noticed it they went stiff from fea, the bubble landed next to steven and opened, revealing a pearl.

This pearl was unlike any other of her type, she looked drained of all colour, she was completely black and white, her face was frozen in a permanent, dead smile, her arms stuck in some sort of w shape and most noticeable of all was her eye, her left eye was missing and instead a crack that spread across her face was there.

"It's White's pearl!", blue nervously whispered to yellow, her voice trembling. "Blue diamond, your presence is required", the pearl spoke, but her voice wasn't like that of a normal Pearl's. Blue diamond gulped and nervously took some steps forward to the pearl, only to be stopped by her, saying, "I meant the real blue diamond", then, before anyone else could speak or react she floated next to steven and covered him in the white ball and flew off with him, bringing him to another diamond ship, a white one shaped like a head and torso. Blue started to panic and hyperventilate, grabbing onto yellow and nearly passing out while repeating things that made no sense.

The white bubble phased through the walls of the white ship and opened, leaving steven in a bright white shining room and the pearl behind him, Steven tried to look around but was nearly blinded by a white light, not just any light but the light coming off of white diamond herself. White diamond was giant, even the the other diamonds where small compared to her, her head shone so brightly you could barely make out any details besides her eyes and mouth, her hair was shaped like a star with sharp pointed edges, her arms where outstretched and connecting to her wrists was a long Cape, showing the stars and planets of the universe printed on it, her nails where black and sharp, she wore a long white dress and high heels made out of ancient pillars.

"Blue! There you are", she spoke, her voice was soft and almost motherly yet sent fear all throughout Steven's body. "hello moonlight have you stopped crying?", Steven tried to speak, it was difficult to try and even look at her with the light coming off her face, "erm...I am not-", "good, good, you seem so much better already now that pink has stopped playing her game", white interrupted him, not paying any attention to his attempts at speaking. "Erm...game?-", "now, now I think its best you relax, welcome home blue, hope you stay happy", she interrupted him again, this time convering him in another white bubble and sending him out the ship before he could try and speak some more, Steven tried to call for her, banging onto the walls of the bubble but was just ignored. The bubble popped and steven hit the ground, he was now in a blue room, all alone.