chapter 82 how a human stole the heart of a diamond

Amethyst stood still, realising she couldn't escape the giant yellow tyrant that towered over her. "fine!", she huffed, "but I don't know that much about other gems and homeworld, ok?", yellow diamond grabbed her with her hand and squeezed her, "YOU WILL TELL ME EVERYTHING", she commanded, nearly squeezing the purple quartz soldier so hard she almost poofed.

Lapis flew across the blue ship, frantically looking for steven, "steven!? Steven where are you!?", she called, as the saw the door to blue diamond's room she wondered if he would be In there and flew down to try to open it, only to fly into pearl at a ridiculous fast speed, knocking the both of them on the ground. "AAAH- OH NO! I'm so sorry pearl!", lapis cried, helping her up, "it's fine", pearl whispered, pulling lapis away from her.

"So what did yellow ask you? You must've said a lot to her like all those things you told me, right?", lapis asked, pearl shook her head, "she didn't think I'd tell her anything", she responded, "really!?", lapis exclaimed, "but you're blue diamonds pearl! You and her are so close!", "yes but she saw me as too loyal to tell her anything, this was a big mistake yellow has made, no one knows blue as good as I do", pearl abruptly ended the conversation after that and opened the room to blue's door and lead lapis in.

"Tell me, how did pink diamond act when she was playing the role of rose quartz?", yellow asked as she continued to squeeze amethyst. "And how where those gems who became monsters? Where they completely feral? look nothing like your average gem?", amethyst cried from pain, making yellow let go of her for a second and dropping her onto her throne's arm rest. " when she was rose, she was always talking about how she loved everything, like animals and people", amethyst said, trying to recover from the yellow squishing her, "she always took care of us and lead the team, she'd always spend time with nature", yellow watched over her, her hands forming into fists as she spoke positively about rose, "and I don't know what those gems looked like before, I just know they became really dangerous and scary looking!".

Yellow rolled her eyes and flicked amethyst off her throne, "my stars you're useless, you can leave now, I can't deal with another second of hearing that hideous voice of yours". Amethyst crawled away, trying her best to recover. yellow'ss pearl opened the door for her, as she walked out the pearl smirked at her and said, "Did you try and talk back in there? You like she gave you a squeeze?", amethyst turned back and was ready to yell at her and summon her whip, the pearl laughed in her face, "oh my you want to fight? Lay a finger on me and your shattered!", Amethyst gave up after that and sulked away, leaving Greg as the last one in line.

"Steven! They're you are!", lapis yelled, running into the room and hugging him so tightly it probably cracked a couple ribs. "I was so worried about you, I didn't see you and thought you mightve been stuck somewhere!", "lapis it's ok, I'm fine, I've been with connie and my mum", steven replied, calming her down and trying to free himself from her grip.

lapis let go of steven and immediately noticed Connie's family and froze. "I didn't see them get on the ship? Why are other humans here? yellow diamond will be very angry", lapis flew up to blue diamond who was sitting on the bed, holding doug and priyanka in each hand, "my diamond? Be careful you should hide those humans from yellow!", "oh yeah I forgot about that", blue responded, jumping of the bed, shrinking down and preparing to jump into durgy again, "guess I should take these guys back", "WAIT MUM DONT!", Steven yelled, jumping in front of her, "im so lonely without connie, please don't take her back!", he cried, blue looked back at Connie, "I was justing going to take her parents back", she replied, ready to throw them in. "WAIT! you know her parents won't let her be alone in space with us! they're super strict and won't let her be in space without them", Steven interrupted her again, finally blue gave up and let go of them, flying back up to her bed and turning back to her original form.

"That was a close call!", Steven said to connie making them both giggle to themselves, "I think blue diamond is very right actually!", priyanka loudly said, standing behind Connie and scaring them both. "space is nowhere a child like connie should be! We must go home!", "but MOM-", "enough of this connie, we are getting back in the tiger!". Priyanka grabbed Connie by the hand and tried to crawl into durgy but couldnt, durgy growled at them, making them jump back in fear. "I think only me and my mum can make durgy do that", Steven told them, "well steven, I demand you take us back through your mother's tiger!", "can I ask my mum first?", "NOW!".

The door opened and there stood yellow diamond, towering over greg and staring down at him. "Hey there beautiful", greg said, winking at the yellow tyrant, she didn't respond. "get in", she commanded, walking into the room as he followed in after he was so small compared to her she could easily crush him with her giant heeled boots.

"You know you're just as beautiful as your blue sister, yellow", greg said as he tried to keep up with her as she angrily stomped her way to the throne, "she's not my sister, human", she angrily replied, sitting on the throne, still keeping eyecontact with him. "OK then, beautiful, I thought you guys where family, guess this makes the fact I find you so beautiful less weird", greg gave yellow the finger guns and she looked away in disgust, "my relationships don't matter human, you're hear to tell me about yours", she angrily replied.

"So tell me everything regarding your relationship with blue diamond", yellow said, greg disgusted her but she tried her best to remain calm with him, it was very difficult. "Well, me and blue are you know... more than friends you can say", he gave yellow another stupid wink, making her cringe, "yes I know you're lovers but tell me how and especially why, why would she choose YOU", yellow just couldn't understand blue's love for greg. to her blue diamond was the most beautiful being in the universe and greg was this small creature that just looking at made her feel ill. "Well unlike YOU I actually let her cry, let her speak about how she felt!", greg replied, this shocked and angered yellow, "how dare this human speak to me!", she thought, but kept calm, she knew he was the only one with the most info on blue, so let him talk.

"I met her when she was mourning, by the place we thought pink diamond died at. She was a wreck, all alone besides her pearl who was always at her side. I told her I understood her and she so shocked, after that we'd spend all day together, letting her talk about how she felt.", greg took a deep breath and looked straight into yellow's eyes, "she told me YOU never let her do that, she said YOU always told her to stop crying and saw her as pathetic, I HELPED HER MORE THAN YOU EVER DID YELLOW!", Greg laughed in her face, as he saw the shock and anger in her eyes, just like with other gem she was powerless to him as she knew blue would rip her to pieces if she touched him.

Yellow leaned back in her chair, Greg's words had hurt her, "is that what blue said about me?", she asked, sounding defeated, a slight studder in her voice. greg smirked, "that was only some of it, she'd always cry about how awful you where to her, but somehow she still had so much faith in you and loved you", yellow looked away, "she was always so kind, even to those who wronged her, like us", she huffed, looking up to the ceiling. "human, I understand now, you speak to diamonds in a way that changes their minds, how we think, you must've gave blue a new reason to live and for me", she looked back to him, wonder and stars in her eyes, "you just made me rethink everything", "it's the old universe charm", greg said, winking again, this time yellow liked it.

"Oh human, could you use this old universe charm on someone, for me?", yellow wondered, now she was the one smirking. "oh I'd use it on everyone it's irresistible!", Greg joked, leaning on yellows throne, hands behind his head. "I don't know If you can do it, I'm very sure you'd die if you failed, but maybe try and use your charm on white diamond, if you can mess with my mind I think you can effect her and then you can change all of homeworld", yellow said as she picked up greg and looked at him closely "fine I'd do it" greg replied, "but only...", he looked deep into her eyes again, knowing he might die by asking this, "if you give me a kiss", yellow nearly gagged upon hearing this but reluctantly agreed, not knowing her pearl was secretly watching in horror.