chapter 94 familar

"Hey aunt yellow", Steven awkwardly greeted yellow diamond, walking back into blue's room and sitting on the ground, trying to act like he didn't just walk into pure chaos, he could see ruby hiding in the corner as he looked around at the state of the room, there where holes everywhere. "Greetings steven", yellow replied, "I was wondering what you where doing, I wanted to check up on you but was distracted by  truly a horrible site when visiting blue diamond's room", she gestured to pink and blue (who thankfully was now wearing her shirt and pants again).

"blue diamond decided to for some reason allow pink to just wonder around and of course she caused some trouble trying to touch blue's and I's greg", blue looked at yellow, enraged and stood up, aiming a ball of energy at her, "YOUR GREG!?", she yelled, slamming her hand into the wall, breaking it, "GREG IS MINE AND ONLY MINE!", yellow laughed at this, "greg doesn't deserve a mess like you, you spend all your time crying and rolling around in your own filth", she then put her hand on her gem and stuck out her chest, "I, on the other hand, am a great, hard working leader and very logical, I would be the perfect partner for someone as kind and strong as him!", blue growled at this and clenched her fists. If steven wasn't there, she'd attack yellow and rip her to shreds.

As yellow was about to continue going on and on about how perfect she was compared to blue, she was interrupted by the door being opened by her own pearl. "My diamond", the pearl said, bowing and saluting to yellow, "it is time for your first session in your new extraction chamber", she stopped bowing and walked out the room, "of course", yellow responded, following after her pearl, her giant high heeled boots making loud sounds with each step she took.

"Extraction chamber?", Steven asked, looking to his mother with a confused expression, "oh that! I was actually supposed to go there today, its how we make gems!", blue responded, "it sounds like a fancy way to say toilet", greg joked, only for blue to snarl at him, immediately shutting him up, pearl watched this and smiled, seeing greg being silenced by blue diamond was an amazing experience to her, lapis noticed how happy she was, thankfully no other gems besides her saw.

"This is gonna sound gross but basically, us diamonds have special sweat", blue explained, steven didn't know if he should feel grossed out or not so he kept quiet, only looking at blue with a confused look on his face while lapis and pearl giggled about it in the background. "gems are made with that sweat, when it's injected into the ground gems burst out that ground, if we mix different diamond's sweat together we get all sorts of interesting gems, completely blue gems like lapis and sapphire over here where only made by mine". "So....yellow right now is collecting all her sweat!?", Steven exclaimed, imaging yellow doing a handstand over a jar and all her sweat dripping into it, blue laughed at him and nodded, "yes her new extradition chamber is very weird, do you want to come to the old one? It's a great way to test if you're also capable of that power, the power of creation", "fine! But it does seem kinda gross!", Steven replied, trying to hide how uncomfortable this was making him feel, "great!, I'll get pearl to maybe call yellow to join us!", pink tried to ask if she could also go but was completely ignored "And before we go we need to get into appropriate clothing for the chamber! Pearl do you have any towels?", blue asked, pearl nodded and took some out her gem, "I mostly have human sized but I also have one diamond sized", pearl responded, "great! We're ready then!", blue exclaimed, picking Steven up in her hand.

"So will my sweat look all magic and shiny, how exactly will they make it come out? Is it all warm there?", Steven asked blue and pearl as they made their way to the chamber, his voice echoed very loudly, throughout the long corridors leading to the chamber, everything was blue and the walls where decorated with human like carvings and statues, steven swore some of them where moving and watching him. Steven was still dressed but kept the towel in front of him, pearl kept asking him if he'd prefer she put it back in her gem but he refused, responding with, "I'm a diamond, I'm supposed to be strong and strong enough to hold my own stuff!".