chapter 90 White's punishment

Ruby and sapphire where both teleported to a similar white room, they held eachother close, happy to no longer be split apart, sapphire tried to use her future vision but could only see death, she cried into Ruby's arms. "At we are not split up anymore", ruby said, holding her crying love, "now we can die together and we got a diamond to agree with us", sapphire looked up to ruby, tears streaming out her one eye, ruby wiped away the tears, "I can see a scenario, where we survive this", she told ruby, looking deep into her eyes, suddenly as this was happening a part of the wall turned into a door and opened, a tall gem walked in.

This gem was about double the size of garnet, she was the tallest none fusion gem the both of them have ever seen, her skin was light blue, she wore shorts, knee high boots and gloves up to her wrists, all gold with light blue at the edges, with blue diamonds on each side. She was thin and had a pointed nose like a pearl, her hair was long and very pale blue, almost white, with bangs that covered most of the top of her face, her gem was circular also like a Pearl's with a big blue diamond symbol under it, that almost looked like a gem on its own. Ruby stood in front of sapphire, ready to try and fight, steam coming off her feet as sapphire hid in the corner, awaiting her execution. The mysterious blue gem lifted up her hand, signaling to them to not fight and spoke, her voice was very soft, it reminded them of blue diamond's, "I am not here to hurt you", she said, "instead, I'm here to speak to you two".

The ruby reluctantly made her weapon disappear (only after sapphire nudged her enough times to do this) and stood in the corner, sulking and refusing to have any eyecontact with this gem. "Who are you?", sapphire asked, this gem didn't look familiar to her at all. She resembled a pearl, but she definitely wasn't one. A pearl wouldn't be seen without their owner here anyway. "that doesn't matter", the blue gem responded, "I'll tell you that later, what matters now is what you are or should I say what you both are", the two small gems nervously looked to eachother and stood close to one another, holding eachothers hand.

"What do you mean by that?", ruby asked, squeezing sapphire's hand and fighting the urge to rush up and attack this gem. The blue gem saw they were still afraid and sat down on the ground. "I mean, what are you both as a fusion? What is your fusion like?", she responded, sapphire moved Ruby's hand off hers and slightly approached the gem, "I can't predict a scenario where this gem will hurt us", she whispered to ruby, who huffed and let go of her, sapphire walked closer to this gem and sat down near her, ruby walked closer but didn't sit down, instead watching them both with a close eye, the blue gem noticed this and smirked, "we need you as well, the fusion is not just sapphire but you too!", she said, making ruby sigh and sit down next to sapphire, still snarling at this mysterious gem.

"So, you fused on accident, blue diamond saw and had a bit of a freak out that made you flee to earth. Then, on earth, you started to fuse with each other all the time, gradually seeing it as a way to be together and falling in love in the process?", the gem asked, ruby hated every part of this and didn't want to be interrogated by some homeworld gem so didn't respond, so kept sulking to herself, sapphire on the other hand answered the questions of this mysterious gem, looking into the future and seeing this gem being a possible help to them. "Yes, on earth me and ruby fell in love", sapphire responded, putting her hand on Ruby's, "then we where found by the crystal gems and joined them, staying on earth until we where found and taken here". The blue gem looked away when she said this, "you had nowhere else to go", she said to herself, the Sapphire nodding, "because of blue diamond", the ruby cursed, crossing her arms and huffing, smoke coming off her body.

The blue gem stood up and started to pace around, "Blue diamond is a fascinating being, you know? The real reason she said she'd kill you is just as interesting, are you ready to learn that?," her voice became louder and filled with more emotion, as she spoke she moved her hands around much more now, her quiet demeanour had completely vanished.