chapter 86 two blue diamonds?

Steven stayed still on the blue floor, laying down on the floor of the completely blue room white diamond sent him to. He didn't know where he or any of his family was, he didn't know what to do, or if he could ever see anyone again. He just closed his eyes, not moving at all, its all he could do right now,maybe when he'll wake up he'll see his family again.

"Steven!", a familar voice called, waking him up immediately and slightly scaring him, it was his father greg, he was standing over him. "Dad? You're here too!?", Steven exclaimed, getting up from the floor and hugging his father tightly, he was scared he'd never see any of his family again. "this is blue diamond's room, where else would I be?", greg chuckled, taking his son by the hand and leading him through the giant castle like building.

Everything in this building was blue, the walls were decorated by small yet complicated patterns made out of diamond shapes, little doodles of all sorts done by blue when she was young decorated the ceilings and strange rocks in baskets laid in the corners, steven wanted to look at them more but his father was quite quick and he needed to keep up with him.

Greg took Steven to his mother, who was laying on a makeshift bed with her head buried into a pillow, she was loudly crying while yellow diamond and priyanka maheswaran sat near her and tried to calm her down, yellow kneeled on the floor by the bed and stroked her hair while priyanka stood on the bed and tried to calm her down by speaking to her, neither of them where able to successfully calm down blue.

Connie and doug where awkwardly standing in the corner and watching blue, there where no signs of pearl, lapis, amethyst and even Holly blue. "STEVEN!", Connie called, she was the first to spot him, she pulled on her father's arm to show him, yellow and priyanka immediately turned to look at him after they heard connie. Blue slowly moved her head up from the pillow, she had been hysterically crying ever since he was taken by White's pearl, her ugly crying face imprinted onto the pillow.

"Oh my stars! There you are!", blue cried, jumping off the bed and running to her son and hugging him, probably slightly crushing him as she was in her giant form."what did white do to you? Did she touch you?", she asked, her voice trembling, yellow diamond followed after her and stood behind her, putting her hand on her shoulder to try and keep her calm. "No she barely even spoke with me", steven said, blue breathed a sigh of relief, she was still holding him in her giant hands. "she interrupted everything I said and thought I was you", everyone stood around steven and listened to what he was saying closely, "at least you tried to speak with her, I've barely got five words in this millenia!", yellow joked.

"And she also seemed happy that you stopped crying and called you moonlight, what does that mean?". This slightly startled blue and she put steven back down on the ground and sat back on her bed, "I haven't heard her say that in a while", she said, laying down and looking up at the ceiling, old drawings blue did when she was young covered the walls above her, especially above the bed, it made her remember when she was young, when her and yellow where being raised by white during the early days of homeworld.

"moonlight is her nickname for me, for yellow it's sunshine and... for pink it's starlight", blue said, when she mentioned pink yellow slightly prepared herself for something, she feared even just by saying her name blue would become upset. Steven and yellow both followed blue to her bed, Steven flew up on the bed and layed next to her, while yellow sat on the edge of the bed and watched over blue, happy she had stopped crying now that steven had returned.

"since she thinks I'm you, does that mean she thinks there's two blue diamonds now?", he asked, blue thought for a moment, yellow too, his question seemed to have really made them think. "I'm not sure", blue said, "her pearl said you where the real blue diamond.... maybe she just thinks I'm that much of a failure", she started to mutter to herself, Steven and yellow couldn't make out most of it but it seemed to be her worrying about white and mostly her pearl, this made Steven remember the story lapis told him back on the moon, he realised she was probably telling the truth about blue's fear of White's pearl.

As steven and yellow where going to ask blue if she was ok, the door suddenly opened and there stood pearl, lapis was standing next to her and looked very shocked and unnerved, amethyst and Holly blue where still no where to be found. As soon as steven saw lapis and pearl he ran to them and hugged them, "steven! You're OK!", lapis cried, "it's good you're safe", pearl said, "guys where did you go? Where's Holly blue? Or amethyst?", Steven frantically asked them, starting to worry more and more about where his friend's had gone even starting to fear they had also been taken by White's pearl.

"Amethyst was allowed to go back to the human zoo to be with her fellow gems of her type, holly blue was requested to be her escort there", pearl answered, walking into the room and looking around, she missed blue's room and hadn't been in it for a long time. "she'll be back soon. And don't worry all amethysts may visit homeworld as in a couple days it is the celebration of the life of Lord paragon, the day of kankamankla the most important day for us gems", lapis continued to look worried and grabbed onto steven. "Steven! Homeworld is so advanced now, I barely recognise it!", she told him, her hands shaking and sweat running down her head, "I've missed so much time trapped in the mirror I can't even recognise where I'm from!", pearl looked back at her with a angry look, making lapis let go of steven and try her best to keep calm.

"My diamond", pearl said, approaching blue, "it's great to see you have calmed down, now that Steven is back, what will we do?", blue looked up at steven, then to yellow and they both smirked at eachother. "We have an idea", yellow said, standing up, blue also stood up after her, she held yellow's hand while she got up. "Steven, you can try your First real diamond job tomorrow what about that?", Steven immediately nodded back, "fantastic", yellow said, looking at blue. "I'll meet you tomorrow, you better be ready", she gave him a wink, she learned this from greg, "now I must leave and check on the recent production of new quartz soldiers, goodbye for now", her tone returned to its normal formal self and she walked out the door, before she left she waved to steven and he waved back to her.