chapter 95 Steven's pebble siblings!?

Steven and blue diamond came out the extraction chamber, yellow had left very quickly and was no where to be seen. "It feels much colder now", Steven said, walking barefoot on the cold, metal floor, both him and blue where only wearing towels, he tried to find his clothes but couldnt, he suspected pearl had took them but felt too embarrassed to ask. "It's because the water there can be really hot", blue replied, her voice echoing throughout the chambers exit, "and we are both naked so everything's cold", she laughed, Steven started to laugh with her but quickly went quiet when he saw one of those statues again, it was definitely watching him, its eyes moving with every step he took.

When they got back to blue's room, everything was silent. Ruby and sapphire where at different corners of the room, some flames where coming off Ruby's feet while she sulked to herself about pink diamond and the war while sapphire was covered in ice and quiely crying to herself, she had been shouting for a while and only now quieted down. Pink diamond sat in the middle, greg wanted to speak with her but knew blue would kill him so nervously stood near her, watching over her, she looked sad and kept looking at the two small crystal gems, they ignored her. "Erm, did we walk into something?", Steven asked everyone, no one replied, "seems they're not taking Rose's reveal well", blue said to him, "that's understandable but we need them to leave here, they can think about this somewhere else", blue raised her arm and started to speak to seemingly no one, "take the ruby, the Sapphire and pink diamond underground until i tell you to bring them back up, lapis and my pearl you stay outside", she commanded and suddenly the ground disappeared under the three gems and they fell into small holes shaped like them and the floor closed above them soon after.

Steven looked around in shock, he ran to the floor and tapped it, looking around for any sign of the holes, everything had gone back to how it was, "how did you do that!?", Steven exclaimed, his mother laughed back at him, "pebbles", she responded. "What are they, wall gems!?", Steven asked, still in shock to what just happened, pearl and lapis had now also walked out so they couldn't help him with this. "They're like my babies", blue responded, making greg jokingly gasp and act suprised, "blue how could you!", he dramatically cried, blue looked at him and snarled, "NOT BABIES MADE LIKE THAT!", she snapped back, then proceeding to return to how she was and continue, "theyre super small gems I made myself, pink, yellow and white have their own ones, me and pink have them in our room, they build what ever I say".

"What ever you say!?", Steven excitedly looked around and tried to see if they'd listen to him, he was a diamond after all. "HEY PEBBLES!", he yelled, "can I have a chair?", right after he asked this, a small stool came from the ground, little gray and blue creatures could be seen moving around the inside of the stool and into the ground, "Hey you there!", Steven tried to call to the pebbles, but they all ran away. "Awww, I must be scary", Steven huffed, sitting on the newly made chair and bowing his head.

"Don't say that! They're just shy!", blue laughed, putting her hand on his shoulder, "I know something they can help us with!", blue winked at steven then called to the pebbles herself, "can me and steven here please have some clothes?", she asked, after this, two beds for them both appeared, blue laid on the bigger one made for her and pebbles started to surround her, making new clothes, Steven copied her, laying on the smaller bed, the small gems started to jump around him, it tickled him, he could hear them talking about him, they all sounded like blue diamond, "who's this steven?", "must be another blue diamond! She made a clone with her powers!", "they do have her gem!", Steven didn't like them talking about him but kept silent, closing his eyes and trying to think of other things.

When blue was ready she sat up and the bed under her disappeared and sank back into the floor,she was now wearing her old dress, the one that was destroyed by her transformation into a monster, she was even wearing the old gloves greg had made her get rid of. She stretched and called for lapis and pearl to come back in, then commanded the pebbled to bring pink, ruby and sapphire back up, sapphire was now an ice cube, ruby was crying and pink was just happy to see greg, greg wanted to see her but knew blue was watching him so kept his distance.

"I thought you weren't going to let me back up", pink laughed, blue didn't laugh, she just looked away from her, "lapis?", blue turned to face the blue gem, lapis quickly responded, "yes my diamond?", and bowed, "can you unfreeze poor sapphire?", she pointed at the completely frozen gem, ruby looked at her and cried some more, she couldn't bare to see her love in such a state. "My diamond", pearl said, approaching blue, "what will we do now that pink is bac? yellow diamond keeps talking about some sort of trial and maybe even a public execution but what do you plan?", blue just shrugged her shoulders, "eh I don't know-"OH MY STARS HAHAHAHA!", blue was interrupted by pink very loudly laughing and pointing at something, everyone turned and saw Steven, standing proudly, hands on his hips wearing blue diamond's dress, fitted perfectly on him, blue blushed from embarrassment, Greg gagged.

"What do you guys think?", Steven asked, doing a little spin in the dress, "it's...a look", blue said, not knowing how to react, he did admittedly look amazing but steven looking like her always made her uncomfortable and this was taking it to another level. "It's a nice look steven", lapis said, "I'd say it's very a sophisticated look, my diamond!", she jokingly saluted him, pink laughed some more, "oh my he's better looking than you in that blue!", blue growled back, making pink go completely silent. "My steven, you look just like blue diamond", pearl said, looking down at the perfectly made details of the dress, "thank you my pearl, maybe there is two blue diamonds now in this new era 3!", he jokingly proclaimed, everyone laughed, besides blue.