chapter 83 a punishment for pink?

Pink diamond sat huddled in the corner in her small prison. The only wall showing the outside was made out of powerful yellow energy that would destroy her form if she touched it. Her pearl was in the prison next to her, they haven't moved at all since the journey started, they spent all their time in silence, not knowing what would happen to them, living in fear.

Yellow diamond marched to her prison, trying to keep calm and confident, with her head high and her face serious but not showing rage. Blue diamond followed after, slower and nervous, her posture terrible and her face showing worry, she didn't know how she'd react by seeing pink again, all that rage was still in there, she feared she'd lose control again just by seeing her.

"There you are, scum", yellow said to pink diamond, she didn't respond, she stayed still in the corner, hugging her knees with her head bowed. yellow's hands formed info fists, she herself could barely control her rage seeing pink. "still acting like you're the victim? Like it was not you who started this whole thing and got countless amounts of gems shattered for your own game!", she fought the urge to start yelling, she took some breaths and looked towards blue who was watching her from afar, still too scared to come near her. yellow calmed herself down and beckoned blue to come closer, she nervously did, if yellow, who had much more control over her emotions acted like that to pink diamond, blue was bound to freak out.

Blue nervously made her way next to yellow and looked at pink, pink moved her head from her knees and looked up, both her and blue just stared at eachother in silence for what seemed like a long time, blue was sweating and shaking, yellow watched blue closely, making sure she wouldn't react too much. "I can read your mind you know", blue began, her voice so quiet and soft, yet so sharp and powerful, "I can see that all of this was just a game to you and you cant deny that and you wont, because we both now its the truth", blue's voice was haunting to pink, yellow smirked as she saw the fear in her eyes, "I heard as rose quartz you loved earth and its organics but I can tell now you didn't love anything, it was just a part of your game. You thought earth was fun, you thought having a secret identity was fun, you thought causing a war and terrorising your family was FUN, you thought faking your death WAS FUN".

Pink went to say something then stopped herself, she knew it would be useless to try and speak with them. Blue began to laugh when she saw this, it wasn't a normal laugh, it was manic and loud, her eyes remained dead as she laughed and laughed, her laughter echoing throughout yellow's entire ship. "OH THIS IS FUNNY!", she yelled in-between laughs, "YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST TALK WITH US!? AFTER ALL YOU'VE DONE!?", the laughing went on and on, she kept staring at pink, her eyes not moving away from her. It even made yellow uncomfortable, it scared her, she feared blue was going mad, all of homeworld had feared that for years.

Blue's laughter echoed throughout the halls, yellow diamond's pearl who was going to try and find where her diamond was, was stopped in her tracks by it, she felt like the sound was surrounding her, it was terrifying, "is that blue?", she thought to herself, wondering if she should stop trying to find yellow and just go back to where she was. As she was thinking this, a hand tapped her shoulder and she turned back and screamed as loud as she could, only to be met by blue diamond's own pearl and steven standing behind her.

"Good morning! Did we scare you?", Steven asked, trying to hide the fact Pearl's scream made him laugh. "A bit, Steven," she embarrassingly replied, still feeling quite awkward about anything related to steven, she barely understood what he was. "did you get scared by my diamond's laughter?", blue's pearl asked, she nodded back, for once she was quiet, this was a very rare occasion and blue's pearl loved it. "My diamond is quite difficult to get used to, especially during her meltdowns, I think its best you stay away from her, or your shattering may come earlier than you thought", her voice was quiet and calm, yet terrifying just like her diamond's.

Yellow diamond's pearl looked at her in horror then ran away as fast as she could, not looking back, as blue's pearl tried to stop herself from laughing. "Pearl, can mum really be that scary?", Steven asked, pearl didn't respond, she just kept walking to where blue was, the laughing had stopped now. "I take that as a yes", steven said to himself, following after her.

Blue only stopped laughing after yellow grabbed her and begged her to stop. Yellow was terrified she'd become corrupted again, after blue saw the fear in yellow's eyes she stopped, it was unlike anything she had seen before. Blue composed herself and looked back to pink once again, yellow looked away this time, "blue I think we should go, we'll be at homeworld soon, we won't need to deal with her anymore, I know what to do with her", yellow said, trying to make blue leave by pulling her by the hand. Blue slapped away yellow's hand from hers, " but we don't have a punishment yet! How about we harvest her?", she turned to yellow and gave her a big smile, yellow knew she was mocking her and snarled back, "You love saying how you'll harvest gems yet they're always dead and have no energy, she's a diamond she can help us rebuild all the gems she got killed!".

Blue was about to say more but stopped after she heard some familiar sounding footsteps, she turned and saw Steven and pearl, her pearl saluted and bowed deeply. "My diamonds, my steven was asking where you where, I brought him to you, is that ok?", she politely asked, blue looked back to pink, who was now shocked to see Steven, she was trying to speak to him through the barrier but it was hard for him to understand her. Steven looked back to pink with disgust, "mum why are you wasting your time with this monster?", he asked her, blue had no response. "I agree steven, we shouldn't be here", yellow replied, "all she does is hurt others", she put her arms on blue's shoulders, ready to physically move her away from pink "blue let's go, now".

As yellow moved blue away, Steven himself went to look at pink diamond for a second, she kept trying to speak to him. "My steven we must go", pearl tried to call to him, as she nervously watched the two diamonds get further and further away. Steven looked at pink diamond with disgust that was impossible to hide, she was the most pathetic thing he had seen. he put his hood over his head and looked away from her, he looked so much like blue diamond it scared pink. "WHAT ARE YOU!?", pink cried, crawling closer to try and see him, trying her best to avoid the yellow energy. Steven didn't respond he just snarled at her, then turned away from her and quickly went to follow after his mother, leaving pink alone once again.