60 | Looking for Masters

22 BBY, Month 10

Rylann

Rylann looked for Shaak Ti everywhere, but she seemed to have disappeared from the face of the planet

Rylann looked for Shaak Ti everywhere, but she seemed to have disappeared from the face of the planet. Rylann's boots clomped down the tiled floor of the hall, the tall arched walls of the Temple echoing her steps. Tech was slowly lagging behind, head immersed in his datapad. She paused, hearing an extra set of footsteps approaching from behind.

Rylann turned to see a togruta, but not the one she was looking for. "Ahsoka!" Rylann called, a smile growing on her cheeks.

Ahsoka met her eyes, slowing to a stop as she caught her breath. "Hey, Ry and friend!" Ahsoka said, hands on her knees. Tech just nodded to her. "Have you seen Anakin?"

"Have you seen Shaak Ti?" Rylann asked back, placing her hands on her hips.

Ahsoka straightened, pursing her lips in thought. "Huh, I actually do think I know." She placed her hand on her chin almost like Kenobi which made Rylann fight a smirk. "Maybe the debrief is going on in the Council Room."

Rylann shook her head. "I already checked there."

"She checked every place she could go in the Temple, besides this corridor," Tech said, eyes still trained on his datapad.

"Then where?" Ahsoka asked, eyes raised to the heavens. She frowned. "Maybe they are at the GAR headquarters." Ahsoka looked down. "A lot of injuries including Master Kenobi."

Rylann's brows raised to the sky. "Oh wow. My master is probably checking on the patients. She always was in the medbays on Kamino to make sure the soldiers kept morale."

Ahsoka smiled. "Your master sounds cool." She met Rylann's gaze. "Anakin would give a pep talk and tell everyone to 'walk it off' or something."

Tech adjusted his goggles. "Technically, it will help with some injuries to walk on it."

Ahsoka raised a brow at Tech, her mouth curving as if about to barrage him with sass. Rylann shook her head and Ahsoka thankfully spared the clone. She would explain Tech's mannerisms at some point.

【 ⌖ 】

Eventually the three of them reached the GAR med bay, and almost immediately upon entering, they found Shaak Ti. She was talking to Kenobi who sat on the medical table near the front of the room. Kenobi met the gaze of the newcomers, nodding to them.

Shaak Ti turned, smiling at Rylann as she approached. "Rylann," she greeted before nodding to the others. "Ahsoka. Tech. What a pleasant surprise."

"Ahsoka, what brings you here?" Kenobi asked, sliding off the med table with his cast.