Chapter 7

Storm

"What's your problem with her?" Duke asked as he watched Josie walk alongside Alice and Ivy towards J.J and Evelyn's house.
"I don't have a damn problem with her!" I announced as I turned to King, who looked at me equally questioningly.
"It's not like we ask everything first before we come to a decision... you told the girl right in advance that you think she's guilty!" King pointed out my behavior.
"I just don't trust her," I explained.
"Why? You didn't have that much of a problem with Nora when she got here, and Ivy didn't bother you either. Those two could have put our community at risk too. Nora even more than Josie... So what's your problem Storm?" King asked me, looking after the women.
“I have no problem with her at all! I just don’t like her!” I replied, causing Duke to raise his eyebrows and grin.
“That’s some high school shit you’re still carrying around with you, isn’t it?” Duke asked, laughing.
"We should go to Void and see how right I am!" I said and walked towards their house.
King and Duke followed me, and of course, Duke didn't stop laughing at me for a second.
With all the information provided and the video Duke took on the beach, we watched as Void and Erin created magic.
The people were given names, the incident was reviewed, and Ted was let in on everything.
Not even half an hour later, I saw King shouting “Church!”, grinning at Duke.

“So how right am I? Right? Or, really right?” I asked for confirmation when Ted appeared on the screen via video call.
Ted looked at the screen and shook his head, "I don't know what's going on. When the police arrived at the restaurant, there was nothing there. No body,no blood... just a man and a woman sitting at the counter... the strange thing is the woman who mentioned this girl, Maria Alvarez... she's been reported dead for years. There's no Maria Alvarez in any files, absolutely nothing! Like she's a ghost... no fingerprints in the system, no picture, absolutely nothing. If she worked with Ted, then he got it deleted like all the people who worked with him," Tom said, exhaling deeply.
"And this Dante?" Duke asked.
"Dante's wife said he went to work on time like he did every day. But he never got there. That's what Carol Alvarez claimed! I have to disappoint you... but without a body, no case. So far it's only a missing person report. We are tracing him down, there are some cameras on the street." Tom said, and I looked at King.
"What about Josie?" I asked tensely.
"The funny thing is that they said Josefine had stolen from them and they actually filed a report that same day. That's why they ran after her. I need to look at the security cameras from shops in the streets. Maybe I'll find more. Everything about her is very strange... but the weirdest thing is when I saw who her father is!" Tom stated, and I grinned, ready to hear that she is with them.
"Her father was Hugo Garcia!" Tom said as if we knew who that was.
We looked at each other, and Tom laughed.

"Hugo Garcia was the most famous mentalist before he was murdered 15 years ago in his house. He worked with the FBI nationwide. He wasn't just a mentalist but also a damn good hypnotist. The girl was given into the care of his sister-in-law after his wife allegedly became schizophrenic. Whatever was going on in this family was well guarded. The girl is nowhere exactly like her aunt... She took a break from college and has been nowhere to be found since then. No registration address, no ID, nothing.Maybe you should take a look at her. I'll stay on the case, but you should keep her there and keep your eyes open," said Tom.

"High school shit," I heard Duke complain as he shot me a look.
"So you think she's not dangerous?" King asked.
"Dangerous? No! If something, then she is in danger. Josie Garcia is probably the only one who saw what happened... or can tell us more than she did," Tom clarified.
"Great," I said annoyed.

"How about you apologize to her?" Duke asked cheekily.

"How about you leave me alone?" I replied with a counter question.

"How about you two stop?" I heard King ask in a serious voice.
"The girl is safe here with us until further notice. As long as we don't know what's going on and to what extent she has something to do with them or not... she'll stay here. She'll be watched and not allowed to leave the community under any circumstances! Understood?" King asked as he announced the decision.
"Great!" I said, rolling my eyes.
"Oh, that'll be fun... school assembly. Maybe we'll have a campfire and sing Kumbaya," Duke snorted, laughing, to which I just stared at him.Gears held his forehead trying to stay serious and not to laugh out loud.
"Will she stay in the safe house?" Ace asked.
"We'll see. She's with Mom and Dad now. I'm going to them right now to see what's going on. We're not in lockdown... But be careful," King announced as he ended our meeting.

And I thought the day in Laguna Beach was great. Now I have Josie here for a while. Perfect.Fucking perfect!
After the meeting, I went to the tattoo studio with Ink. We had a few clients before the evening, and even though I loved my work, I was only half there.
My thoughts revolved around everything that had happened today and whether I wanted to or not, I remembered things that I had forgotten. Or it just seemed that way.

"What do you mean Josie we can't be friends anymore?" I asked her as we sat together again on the school roof, where we had met regularly since our first encounter.
"It's better this way," she replied sadly.
"I thought you liked me?" I asked her, struck by her words.
She looked at me with those eyes like a little deer and shook her head as she looked at the ground.
"I don't like you, Lucas" she said quietly.
"But you said..." I started, but she interrupted me. "I don't like you, Lucas! Stay away from me or you'll regret it! You're a loser, and I don't put up with people like that!" she shouted when she started crying and ran off the roof.

The flashback was obviously too real, and I pushed the needle a little deeper into the flesh of the man sitting in front of me when he hissed, "Ouch, that hurts!" he shouted.
"Sorry, we're done anyway!" I said and looked at Ink, who looked at me worried.
"Close the shop, I'm going out," I shouted as I walked out leaving the complaining man behind.
I need to organize my thoughts, a drink, a woman, anything.

And I found all of this in the bar. First a few drinks, and then one of the rotters that was standing at the counter. The familiar face of the blonde Brenda had been looking at me seductively since I came in. Her hips swayed as she came towards me, and I turned to her as she stood smiling in front of me.
"Long time no see Storm. Wanna have some fun?" She asked me as she wrapped her strand of hair around a finger.Why the Hell not, that's why I came her in the first place.
"Sure, let's go," I answered her as I stood up and she hugged me.
"Storm baby, why the hurry? Did you miss me?" asked the woman I dragged up the stairs into my old club room.
"Shut up Brenda," I said to her as I closed the door behind us.
I have never brought any woman into my house. The room I once had here was used to empty my balls and send them away again.
And that's exactly what I did now.
As soon as the door was closed, I pushed my pants and boxers down to my knees and rolled the condom on. I smashed my hips into the girl I bent over the table without any foreplay, like every damn time.
She moaned and tried to look at me as I started to fuck her, but I didn't want that.
"Don't look at me!" I ordered her, and she obeyed without saying anything.
Her legs began to tremble as I pushed into her again and again without mercy and held her hips to support myself.
"Oh my god Storm, what's gotten into you?" she screamed with pleasure as I grabbed her hair and pushed my cock into her even harder.
The images from today kept jumping into my head and Josie's face, which made my thrusts only become stronger and faster as I fucked the woman without mercy. She began to scream louder and louder until her pussy squeezed my cock and I emptied myself into the condom with a rough groan.
As I disposed of the condom in the trash can, I got dressed and left the room. I heard Brenda calling my name but I didn't have time.
"Where are you going, Storm!" she shouted angrily.
I need another damn drink and maybe that exorcist Gears mentioned today!
I sat down at the counter, and Miguel, the barista behind the counter, placed a drink in front of me.He was one of the prospects who did great in our Club.
"From Duke," he said as I took the drink.
I looked at Duke, who was grinning at me surrounded by the rotters, and rolled my eyes.
"Fuck off, trashboy," I told him as he laughed loudly.
"Sure, Storm. You just don't like it when I'm right," he replied, laughing even harder.
He's not right! I don't care about Josie Garcia. I couldn't care less!
" I need that fucking exorcist! " I said to Gears who started to laugh.