Chapter 20

Josie

I was very excited about everything that was happening in my life now.
The girls welcomed me with open arms, and I felt accepted in the community.
At the beginning, I had problems talking about everything that happened to me, but after a while, it became much easier.
Alice and Erin told me about the community and the work they did together. I knew them from before, and Alice was always very friendly and open-minded.
Ivy was very confident, a strong woman who swore a lot but was very funny. She told me about her recent encounter with David and what she and Nora were experiencing.
I was shocked and relieved that it never happened that I was given away to him.
And Nora seemed so fragile even though she was the strongest. I found out what her stepfather was doing to her and had to swallow hard at all the terrible things that happened to her.
I got into the conversation with her the quickest and opened up to the women who listened to me with interest.
There was no criticism, no disgusting stares, and no contempt. Just understanding and courage.
Ivy and Nora were also patients of Dr. Owen and swore by her good work. So I hoped that she could help me too.
My greatest happiness was when Nora asked me to work with her. She asked me for advice and talked openly about things we could do together.
And for the first time, I was looking forward to work.
I stayed with Evelyn and John in the room they offered me, and Storm came to pick me up every day.
He was very nice to me, we talked a lot and spent the day together. We helped Nora and Ace put away all the kitchen things and hang a few pictures on the wall. She asked me my opinion on everything, and I thought that was so considerate because no one was ever interested in my opinion.
Lucas always looked at me lovingly, he used every free minute to hug me, pick me up, and kiss me. Or sit me on his lap and kiss my neck. He showed his feelings openly, and I enjoyed it a little more every day. Each of his touches made me want more. His fingers grazed my skin, leaving a trail of goosebumps, and he grinned into the tender kiss he left on my shoulder.
I often went to Erin's parents and looked after the horses with them, which I really loved. And Spoon was happy every time he saw me. I visited him every day that week, and I think he was just lonely. No matter the size of the community, the man lived alone and had no family.

"So tomorrow is the opening ceremony?" Spoon asked me as I picked an apple from the branch, and Storm stood next to him.
"Yes... Evelyn and a few of the OL Ladies will help us in the kitchen. I would be happy if you came too," I said to him, to which he smiled.
"Sure, I'll be there," he replied, which made me happy.
"But you can't show up tomorrow like that," he stated as he looked down at me.
I only had a few outfits that I changed and looked down on myself.
"Storm, your girl needs new clothes," he stated, to which Storm looked from him to me.
"Oh no... that's okay, I'll be fine," I replied, to which Spoon shook his head annoyed.
"Nonsense... you're his old lady. He just didn't think of it himself because he has to stare at you the whole time," said Spoon, which made the heat on my face much more intense.
"I'm sorry," Storm answered, rubbing the back of his head.
"I really don't need anything, Lucas. Besides, I'm not allowed to leave the community," I said to him.
"But Alice can, she loves shopping" he answered me as he took out his phone.
"I really don't want to be a burden. I'm embarrassed now," I said to Spoon as Storm was on the phone.
"Embarrassed about what? You've been here for 10 days, Josie... and the idiot didn't think that you needed anything. You're a girl... you need girly shit," he answered me laughing.
Nora and Alice gave me clothes and Ivy care products. I really didn't need anything, but Spoon was stubborn.
"You're part of the community now, Josie. We'll take care of ours," he said as he smiled kindly at me.
"Ok... so Alice says we should come to her. You can choose things online, and she'll pick them up at the store. She has to go to the... well, gynecologist later anyway," I heard Storm say as he turned to us.
"I... I can't accept that. She's already given me a lot. I don't have any money to pay her," I said with furrowed eyebrows.
"That's all said and done, Josie. Don't torture your pretty head," said Storm, laughing.
He took care of that and he didn't tell me. We walked to Alice, and he left me there to shop with her while he had some club business to do.
When I sat with Alice, I picked out a few things and was happy about them, but she wasn't.
"You need more shit," she said as she looked at the screen.
"This... and that... ohh... look at this," she said enthusiastically as she clicked it into the shopping cart.
"Alice, this all costs money," I said to her, and she looked at me confused.
"Storm has money... he told me to buy you everything you need," she explained to me, to which I looked at her confused.
"What?" I asked her.
"Girl, the man likes you. He would buy you anything you want... including lingerie?" she asked me, and I bit my lip in embarrassment.
"What?" she asked confused.
I looked at the lace underwear she was showing me on the screen and let out a deep breath.
"You can take other ones too... I mean you look damn hot, Josie. You can't walk around in your granny panties in front of a man like Storm," she said laughing.
Her laughter faded, and she watched my flushed face with curiosity.
"You haven't done it yet?" she asked interestedly.
"I... I've never done it before," I replied sheepishly.
"Oh," Alice said, leaning back. "We need the other women now!" She announced as she picked up her phone.

I don't know what was more embarrassing, that I was still a virgin, or how openly everyone talked about sex.
"Does he know you're a virgin?" Nora asked worriedly.
"Oh, come on, that's not so bad... just tell him you're the first to enter my paradise," Ivy replied, to which we all laughed.
"Do you even want to?" Alice asked me.
I grinned to myself and thought of Lucas. His body was something I had never seen in my life. Not only was he tall and muscular, he had heavy tattoos all over his body, which looked damn sexy. The blue eyes and the long blonde hair made me shift in my place, and I felt a smile appearing on its own.
"Of course, she wants to fuck. Look at that grin," Ivy stated.
I put my face in my hands and laughed sheepishly.
"Girl... that's nothing to be ashamed of. We all fuck!" Ivy announced, which made me laugh even harder.
"Yeah... I told Ace openly. I want to fuck when I was ready," Nora said, to which Alice and Ivy looked at her and started laughing loudly.
"Oh, you didn't!" Ivy said as tears came from laughing.
"Yeah, I did!... And he fucked me," Nora said without shame, which made her laugh even more.
"You don't have to tell him like that... show it with your body, your behavior," Alice said as she came off from laughing.
I looked at her questioningly, and Ivy moved a little closer to me.
"Girl... look at your body. You don't think he'll jerk off every night after leaving you with Evelyn," she asked me laughing, to which Alice shook her head. " Well he is not into rotters anymore.So that's enough to say! He wants you" Ivy added grinning.
"You're a real tomboy sometimes, Ivy!... Josie honey try to dress nicely, do your hair, put on some makeup... flirt with him, touch him," I heard Alice say.
"Exactly, he'll figure it out on his own, Josie," Nora added.
"Or just tell him like Nora, I want to fuck," Ivy added, which made us all laugh out loud.
Erin looked from me to Alice and the laptop. "We need sexy lingerie for our Josie," she said as she took the laptop, and all four of them  looked at the screen.
"And make-up!" Nora said, to which Ivy grinned.
"We're doing a damn makeover. The theme is... Josie wants to fuck," she said, which made us all laugh.
I had to smile; I've never had friends like that in my life. They were actually my first real friends, and I was happy.
I watched them order things for me and talked about what exactly they wanted to do to me. The smile on my face only grew bigger when I listened to them talking about me in this lovingly way.
"A beauty day! We need that before the opening party," Alice said, and everyone nodded.
"Oh, I know that someone will definitely no longer be a virgin soon," Ivy stated as she looked at the screen.
The women laughed, and I laughed with them. I felt good... happy! I finally have people in my life who wanted the best for me. Friendship and attention, compassion, and love; everything I've always missed. And I was deeply grateful to them.