Chapter 22

Josie

I turned to the girls as Storm took my hand and led me out of the restaurant. They gave me knowing looks and I took a deep breath.
Yesterday we prepared everything for today, all the food and all the delicacies that Nora was planning, with the help of all the other women it went very quickly and we were ready when Alice came back from Laguna Beach.
"And now our beauty day!" Ivy shouted excitedly when she saw Alice.
We had a lot of fun doing each other's hair and putting on makeup like young girls. Ivy pulled some of the panties out of the bag she brought and looked at them questioningly.
"I thought you brought more stuff," she stated.
"Yeah...I did too. The rest is up to Storms place," she replied.
I looked at her and Ivy grinned cheekily "You'll need them tomorrow" she said laughing which embarrassed me again
. "Oh my God!" Nora shouted excitedly as she pulled a green dress out of the bag. She held it up and they all whistled and cheered at Alice's good taste.
"Go put it on!" Ivy said excitedly and I picked it up and went into the bathroom.
When I opened the door again and the four women looked at me, it was clear to me that it looked good on me, but when I looked at myself in the mirror, I was amazed. It fit like a glove and hugged all my curves perfectly.
"Do you think he'll like it?" I asked as I turned to them.
"Like it? Girl, he'll be amazed," said Alice, grinning, proud of herself for the dress she chose.

We spent the whole night together and Alice's husband Wrath laughed at us as we all slept in the living room with their little daughter Drew.
"Storm will worry," I said and Nora looked at me lovingly.
"I'll take care of it," Ivy said and took out her phone.
She told him in her own way that we were together and he didn't have to worry.
"A real tomboy I'm telling you!" Alice said laughing as Ivy hung up and we all laughed out loud.

When the party started we all went there together and I excitedly looked for Storm. Ivy pointed me in the direction where all the men were standing and I smiled when I saw him. He looked over my body with an astonished expression on his face and I felt happy that the girls were right again. He liked the dress and I felt desired by what he showed me. Storm looked so good that I was even more nervous as I walked next to him and looked proudly at our holding hands. His undercut was freshly shaved and the tattoo that was there was now more clearly visible. He had his blonde hair in a manbun and was again dressed entirely in black. The shirt was tight on his muscular upper body and the cut only emphasized his masculine shape.
His dark jeans were ripped at the knees and the biker boots seemed to be new. He looked so good I couldn't take my eyes off him.
He noticed that because all night long he watched me as I kept looking at him, and he grinned and smiled at me the whole time.
"You should go," Nora said to me later that evening.
"But we're not done yet," I answered her surprised.
"You should go to Storm...I'll be fine. Go on" she told me, laughing.

And I did that too. I went to Storm and now we were standing in front of his apartment door, which he nervously opened. He held the door open for me as he invited me in and I looked up at him as he watched me walk into his man pit.
His taste, like his drawings, was true art and I was amazed at the beautifully furnished apartment. A huge pint hung in the living room and the kitchen cabinets were also painted, a true work of art. An open space of living and dining area divided only by his drawings.
My fingers brushed against the back of the couch as I walked in and stopped. I marveled at what I saw in front of me and felt his body as he stood behind me.
"You're the first woman I've brought here," he said quietly and I turned to him.
His eyes roamed over my body and he looked into my eyes as I touched his chest.
"I told you not to tease me Josie," he said in a hoarse voice as his lips were over mine.
"What are you going to do about it?" I asked him cheekily, encouraged by his behavior.

His mouth curved into a smile as he looked at my lips and looked into my eyes again.
"Whatever you allow me to do," he answered me.
Nora's words went through my head and I briefly thought about telling him to fuck me, but I didn't.
So I did what felt right and opened my dress on the side where the zipper was. His eyes followed my movement and he brushed it over my head without losing eye contact. His gaze shifted from my eyes to my exposed body and he bit his lower lip as he looked at me.
"You're making it hard for me not to immediately lean you over the couch and take you like that," he said quietly.
"Do whatever you want," I answered him, whereupon he looked into my eyes again and pulled me close.
"No...I want you to look me in the eyes when I make you my woman," he said to me as I felt the heat in my cheeks.

He didn't want to see me ashamed so he picked me up in his arms and I swung my legs around him. Our lips touched and the kiss was pure fire. Storm walked a few steps carrying me until he got to one door and into another room... Without breaking the kiss he laid me on a huge bed and started kissing my neck.
"You know I'm a virgin," I said, which sounded more like a question.
He just hummed as he freed my breasts and took one in his large hand. He looked up at me as if asking for permission and even though I was ashamed, I wanted to show my body like that in front of him so badly.
"Don't go easy on me just because I'm inexperienced," I said, whereupon his mouth pulled into a smile and his head tilted to the side.
"I never said I was going to hold back," he replied as his tongue ran over my hard nipple.

He blew a breath over my erect nipple and I took a deep breath as his hands came to my panties. He knelt in front of me and looked at me as I watched him with lust.
"I'm obsessed with you," he said in a hoarse voice as his fingers grabbed the thin lace panties and tore them in two.
"Keep your eyes on mine," he ordered as he spread my legs and slowly kissed my thighs and made himself comfortable between my legs.
I was embarrassed for just a moment as his eyes looked at my core but I did as he said and kept my gaze on him. He held my eye contact as he gently kissed the right thigh only to then lightly bite the left. His lips kissed my womanhood and I breathed deeply as his tongue roamed my slit. His pupils widened as he tasted me and his tongue licked more and more between my crack. Storm took his time and each of his movements with his soft tongue made me more amazed at the new feeling he awoke in me. His tongue tasted me as if I were a dessert and each of his moves made me even more aroused.
He sucked my clit slightly into his mouth only to tongue it more intensely. I let out a small uncontrolled moan which made him groan as he continued to look at me. The newfound feelings building up in my stomach were like a dam exerting pressure and I forgot all shame as I enjoyed it. My hands slid into his hair and I tugged slightly to feel him even closer. He followed my wish and grabbed my thighs, his fingers dug into them as he buried his mouth between my legs.

I felt his tongue slide easily between my crack as the moisture that came from me mixed with his saliva and I moaned a little louder. My breath became more and more erratic and his look as he watched me turned me on even more.
I almost whined as he parted from my middle and watched him stand up and take off his clothes. His muscular torso made me bite my lip but my eyes widened as he took off the rest of his clothes and was naked in front of me. His manhood jumped up as he took off his boxers and I looked at his thick long cock. The veins on it were popping out and the tip looked dark red.
"I'm going to hurt you," he said quietly as he rubbed it and looked between my legs.
"I want it," I replied to which he looked from my pussy back to my eyes.
Storm lay down next to me and reached for a condom in the bedside table. I watched him put it on and look back at me. I nodded and he caressed my face with his hand and kissed me gently.

The fire that his lips left on mine created even more excitement in me as I tasted myself. He placed himself between my legs without breaking the kiss, only parting as he rubbed his tip on my clitoris and I watched him. He looked at me with his mouth slightly open as he pressed his cock against my entrance and I hissed as I felt him slowly expand my walls as he  penetrated me. The pain wasn't as great as expected until he stopped and lightly pressed the thin barrier that protected my virginity. Storm held my hip with one hand as he pressed harder and let out a moan when I realized he was even deeper inside me.
My breathing became faster and faster as he slowly repeated his movement and pulled his cock out of me again and pushed it even deeper into me.
The burning pain disappeared after the third thrust and he continued to look at me as I got used to his size. He was lying down between my legs and we were one being connected and covered in a thin layer of sweat.
"More...I want more," I whispered to which he smiled at me and his hands slid under me until he grabbed my shoulders and held them tight.
"Can you take more?" He asked as he kissed my breasts and grinned cheekily at me. My pelvis pressed itself against him, addicted to the feeling he caused in me and he groaned as I repeatedly smacked myself against him and let his cock slide in and out stimulatingly.
I felt no more pain, no burning and no fear of disappointing him just lust. The exciting feeling as his cock filled me and my walls squeezed him made me discover a new feeling that gave me goosebumps.
The thin barrier of the contraceptive seemed to merge with him and with every thrust I felt more of his big cock which the walls of my wet pussy hugged obsessed because of  the feeling he brought out in me.
"I think that's a yes," he said in a hoarse voice as he looked at my wet pussy engulfing his pulsating cock.