Chapter 30

Josie

Lucas's hands slid under the oversized shirt, and he grabbed one of my breasts. His fingers lightly twisted the hardened nipple as he looked up at me.
"You need rest," he repeated as I moaned slightly.
"I need you to fuck me, Lucas," I said, and he groaned.
With his other hand, he pulled my shorts down and reached my wet core. He looked down as his fingers slipped through my slick crack, only to look at my face. I opened my mouth and looked at him pleadingly.

The finger he pushed into me made me grind against his hand, and he groaned again. When he pulled the finger out, I felt empty and looked down to watch as he pulled down his pants. His shaft popped up as he freed it from his clothes. His pants were pushed down to his knees as he grabbed me and turned us around. I straddled his lap, sat on him, and slid myself against his hard shaft. My clit stimulated by rubbing against his cock brought me to moan, and he grabbed my thighs as I pressed my opening to his tip.

We both moaned as I let him slide into me, and my walls stretched by his size. He sat up, took one of my breasts in his mouth, and I slowly began to rock myself. Every movement I made made me feel him even more, and soon I started moving on him in a constant rhythm. His cock was so big; it hit my cervix, making me hoist and he held my waist as I went even faster. "Josie, wait," he whispered, but I had no patience, thrusting myself wildly up and down on him.

He swore a little under his breath and grabbed my waist with one hand as he responded to my desire. Lucas pushed his pelvis towards me, catching up with my own with quick thrusts. Our bodies slapped against each other, building up enormous pressure inside me, making me moan loudly. Obsessed with my building orgasm, I stared into his face covered in black makeup and slapped it with my palm.
"I want you to fuck me," I said as he looked at me and bit his bottom lip.

Turned on by my behavior, he gripped my waist even harder, pressing his fingers into my skin as he quickened his movements, filling me deeply with his pulsating cock. We were like animals, he rammed my tight pussy with the speed of a horny bunny, making me moan even louder. I jumped up and down on his cock as a wave hit me, and I achieved the release I longed for, riding out my orgasm on him.

My body shook as Lucas fell onto the pillow, caressing my thighs, while I felt his dick twitching inside me as he squirted his warm seed into me. Oh... that's why he told me to wait. At that moment, I couldn't have cared less as I felt each of his veins trigger new twitches in me. My whole body trembled from the feeling as I easily experienced a second orgasm, sliding back and forth on him, moaning loudly. My walls pulsated around his cock, spreading feelings of happiness in me. I tilted my head back and shook uncontrollably as he pumped me full.

The force of my orgasm pushed his seed out of me, creating a puddle under me as we came to a stop. Lucas breathed heavily, standing up and smashing his mouth onto mine. The kiss was full of emotions, a mix of relief and desire that I enjoyed intensely. I took his face in my hands and kissed him back. We were both out of breath when we parted, and he looked at me.
"Did you just fucking slap me?" he asked, laughing, and I just looked at him.

His laugh was the most beautiful I've ever heard as he turned us around again, lying down next to me. I was too out of breath to answer him, and he laid his head on my chest, hugging me. We just lay there for a while, finding our breath and resting. He was still laughing, which made me laugh too when I realized what I had done.
"You talk too much," I said, grinning at him.
"Is that so?" He asked, grinning back at me.
"Maybe I just like it a bit rougher," I said, causing his eyebrow to rise.

"You can't take any harder, baby," he replied, grinning, to which I rolled my eyes. "Don't tease me, Josie," he said in a rough voice as his fingers found my clit again, rubbing it between his fingers. The feeling made me press my pelvis against his hand, and he lightly bit my shoulder.
"Try me," I said, moaning softly, as he looked between my legs and licked his lips.
With a skillful movement, he turned me onto my stomach and pulled my ass towards him. He began to rub his member against my wet pussy, and I was amazed when he got hard again so quickly. It was wet and slippery from my renewed arousal and his cum dripping out of me.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" he asked, to which I nodded my head as I leaned my face against the bed to give him even better access.
"Don't be a wimp," I replied, to which he slapped my butt and rubbed his cock at my back entrance.
I opened my eyes when I felt him push it in and started cursing, to which he laughed.
"Don't be a wimp, Josie," he said as his thick, wet, and slippery tip found its way into me.

A gasp escaped me, partly from the pain and partly from the new feeling it gave me. His cock slowly slipped into me, and I held onto the sheets as I inhaled loudly.
"We're not even halfway there," he said, groaning as I started to moan.
A thin layer of cold sweat covered my body, and the initial feelings of shame were pushed aside when I heard Luca's voice.
"I've never done this before, Josie... but you take it like a good girl. A beautiful experience," he moaned in a rough voice as he pushed my ass cheeks apart and sank even deeper into me.

As his pelvis slapped my butt, I whimpered, and he stopped. He let me get used to his size and waited patiently until I started moving myself. His fingers found my swollen clit, and he circled his fingers more and more as the new feeling grew to a good feeling, which excited me.
He began to move, pushing a finger into my pussy as he found a slow rhythm rocking us until I started to slam into him. His thrusts began to become more sloppy as he groaned and twisted his finger inside me in a way that created the familiar pressure in my stomach.

It was supposed to hurt me, but it didn't. The pressure I felt from both sides opened up a new level of desire, and I relaxed and enjoyed it. His slow movements caused the dam to break, and I felt his cock twitch as I experienced an unusually strong orgasm.
"Oh, fuck," he moaned as he held my waist and came kneeling behind me.
I took a deep breath, and when he pulled out, I felt relief and excitement at the same time.
"I need a shower," I said, still breathing heavily as I lay on the bed.
"And a fucking exorcism," Lucas replied, to which we both laughed.
Our physical attraction was almost as strong as our mental connection, and we repeated our desire a few more times in the shared shower.

We lay hugged in our bed, which this time we made up together, and he held me tightly as I yawned tiredly.
"You should really rest," he said quietly to me as he kissed my forehead.
I felt safe in his arms; after everything I had seen, he was my only safe haven.
He almost beat David to death because of me, and I took a deep breath as I thought about it.
"Do you want to talk about it?" he asked, aware of my encounter with his angry side.
I shook my head.
"It's over," I replied, to which he looked at me. "Maria is dead... and David is arrested. They have no right to be in my life anymore," I said, to which he smiled at me.

"You know this can be traumatic," he asked me worriedly.
"We have Dr. Owen," I replied, to which he looked at me.
"I want you to move in with me," he said, and I looked back at him.
"It's because I'm kinky," I said, grinning, and he laughed.
"No... it's because I love you," he answered me tenderly.
My eyes fixed on the ceiling, and I smiled at the thought of building a future with Lucas.
"Sure," I answered him, and he smiled at me kissing  me gently.
"And now rest," he said, more as a command than a request.
I closed my eyes with a smile and snuggled up to him.With him by my side I could do anything...even rest after this really horrible day.